The Mighty Celtic... - Page 172 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve never sang that in my life, I’ve more taste than that. There’s no doubt it goes on though, that I won’t or can’t deny. 

Don’t worry though, he sings about being up to his knees in fenian blood and often says “fuck the pope”

As for Celtic fans, they rampage around England singing about Lee Rigby and how the IRA bombed places and murdered innocent people.

All of them do it.

Everyone has their faults I suppose. 

nb: assuming we’re putting each set of supporters into brackets

Totally agree DD.  I think you have hit a raw nerve with Ramy because of family.

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve never sang that in my life, I’ve more taste than that. There’s no doubt it goes on though, that I won’t or can’t deny. 

Don’t worry though, he sings about being up to his knees in fenian blood and often says “fuck the pope”

Everyone has their faults I suppose. 

nb: assuming we’re putting each set of supporters into brackets

Oh yir such a fuckin saint aren't you ya fuckin tramp....

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Only fans I know that sing that song/  Am I wrong?  I don't sing terrorist or orange songs but still get labelled on here just because I am a Rangers fan.  So why shouldn't I disclude you from singing  about the Ibrox Disaster?  We can all generalise.  I don't think for one minute that you would btw, or DD.  But don't do that with me either.

You're one fucked up individual. 🤣🤣🤣 I cana remember ever accusing you of anything.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

A couple of hours ago, you accused every single football club in Britain of child abuse. You’re mental, I’ll give you that 😂😂

You talked about disgusting sexual relations with my 78 year old mother you fuckin sick bastard. Its plain for everyone to see... I will get a ban, it's coming, but I will never forget this........

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

A couple of hours ago, you accused every single football club in Britain of child abuse. You’re mental, I’ll give you that 😂😂

Aye but but he was defending his club and the good celtic name🤣🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Totally agree DD.  I think you have hit a raw nerve with Ramy because of family.

One of my first memories at Ibrox in the enclosure was Rangers fans singing about the Munich air disaster.  I looked it up as didnt understand.  Fucking disgusting song and sang by a minority.  I know you guys would never sing about anything like that.  The songs that Rangers supporters sing unless they are Rangers songs have no interest to me.  Good debate though. Don't fall out with Ramy, he will be back to his best tomorrow although hurting this season.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

You get to yer bed and get the shawl over.  You are too easy wound up ma pal.  They hate me like Tom hates Jerry.  But my shoulders are broad enough.  Stay on 👉

Tom ends up being friends with Jerry.

I doubt anyone hates you on here. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll deal wae you straight after..

For the love of all that’s holy, can we close this thread? I realise it’ll set Big Ramy even more paranoid but it’s for the greater good.

FWIW I think the big (wee) man is undeserving of this. Yes, he’s a dafty but he’s getting accused of shite and the things aimed at him in jest are obviously being taken personally. I’ll be you’re hauners Ramy. Unfortunately I too am 5’9”.

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is threatening? That could get me a ban no? Was there any threat of violence from me towards yir wee pal Big Balls?? 

About as much of a threat as there was of anyone mentioning sexual relations with your mother. None whatsoever, strangely, you’re the only person that’s mentioned it in this whole clusterfuck of a thread. Very strange behaviour indeed. 

1 minute ago, duncan II said:

For the love of all that’s holy, can we close this thread? I realise it’ll set Big Ramy even more paranoid but it’s for the greater good.

FWIW I think the big (wee) man is undeserving of this. Yes, he’s a dafty but he’s getting accused of shite and the things aimed at him in jest are obviously being taken personally. I’ll be you’re hauners Ramy. Unfortunately I too am 5’9”.

Ramy made it personal after I comment on the recent report about child abuse in Scottish football. He is no victim, he constantly attacks people when unprovoked. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Ramy made it personal after I comment on the recent report about child abuse in Scottish football. He is no victim, he constantly attacks people when unprovoked. 

I’m not the teacher, don’t you give me your excuses. Just stop doing it.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Tom ends up being friends with Jerry.

I doubt anyone hates you on here. 

I hope not VA.  I certainly don't either.  I like your input and like me always up early!!  You cant deny me a wee bit of crawing after all the Rangers guys on here have had it over the last nine years.  But I always try to be respectful and Scottish Football is my main concern. 👍