Hotels - Page 4 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotels

dundeelad88

Looking to book hotel from Wednesday to Saturday, can anyone remember the hotel name that passport travel used, almost sure it was close to the stadium and a few cracking pubs up the side streets. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else in the Aleksandria hotel I'm there weds till sat

I've just booked that aswell. Wednesday to Saturday but we don't arrive until 03:05 Thursday morning. We had somewhere else booked but they didn't do transfers so found this place instead

Plus it's rehr n' handy for Wanderers happy bus to Gori next morning

We are in the Mirobelle Hotel, they offer hotel transfers for around £15 for the 2 of us return so not too bad. In stupid o'clock Thursday morning and leave again stupid o'clock Saturday morning, be back to hotel, grab the bags and away again after game. The last time we were there is up there as one of the best trips ever out of all the trips that we have done, hopefully be like that again this time. Really looking forward to it

I've just booked that aswell. Wednesday to Saturday but we don't arrive until 03:05 Thursday morning. We had somewhere else booked but they didn't do transfers so found this place instead

Plus it's rehr n' handy for Wanderers happy bus to Gori next morning

I see u in the bar them I will be the sad billy no mate guy with a stupid English accent ??

• 2 weeks later...