Hotels - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotels

dundeelad88

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From those who went last time is Freedom Square considered city center? Lots of nice looking hotels but they seem quite spread out.

From what I can gather from stuff said online, it does not exactly have what we would consider a out and out city center.

Sounds very much like Minsk and Warsaw from stuff I have read, you have the main street running through the middle of the city, but Freedom Square at the end of it is not really considered the city center, but is the place to hang around/base yourself.

From what I can gather from stuff said online, it does not exactly have what we would consider a out and out city center.

Sounds very much like Minsk and Warsaw from stuff I have read, you have the main street running through the middle of the city, but Freedom Square at the end of it is not really considered the city center, but is the place to hang around/base yourself.

Guess that main street runs North from the square to another cluster of hotels. Thinking of booking something in this area..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...