Las Vegas Mass Shooting - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

The deceptive language is all very carefully thought out and insidious.

Take Antifa - anti fascist.

You will note they define themselves as the opposite of something else. They do this because they know if they used the true description for themselves people would be totally repulsed. They are not 'anti' anything they are Marxists / communists and their tactics and strategies are EXACTLY the same.

Then you have the so called 'fascists' that they are 'anti' - they simply do not exist so they have to be invented - why because that 'justifies' the abuse and physical attacks on people who quite rightly would oppose Marxism and communism. Demonize their views as racist, fascist, problem solved.

Who is it that wears masks and dresses like brown black shirted thugs? Who screams/ spews cultural Marxist poison in everyone's' faces with the ever present threat of physical attack. It is not the supposed 'fascists'. It is the latte communist dicks of 'antifa'.

White privilege is another bullshit term. Total garbage but it does its job - it is just calling people racists in another way. We had one of these fat antifa wanks the other day screaming this at some random guy who was shouting back at them on a street corner. His reply was that 'he lived on these streets' (i.e was homeless).

If you want to align with 'antifa' i.e. Marxists / communists then  I guarantee you that history will show you chose the wrong side of the barricades one way or the other.

It is sad that folk are energized by this garbage while not giving much of a shit about the 58 folk slaughtered and 800 maimed. Still they deserved it right for being white privileged. That is what the women was saying as she streamed the rear of the concert to someone. You see how this carefully constructed language lays the ground for violence? I guess not.

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You will note they define themselves as the opposite of something else. They do this because they know if they used the true description for themselves people would be totally repulsed. They are not 'anti' anything they are Marxists / communists and their tactics and strategies are EXACTLY the same.

Then you have the so called 'fascists' that they are 'anti' - they simply do not exist so they have to be invented - why because that 'justifies' the abuse and physical attacks on people who quite rightly would oppose Marxism and communism. Demonize their views as racist, fascist, problem solved.

Who is it that wears masks and dresses like brown black shirted thugs? Who screams/ spews cultural Marxist poison in everyone's' faces with the ever present threat of physical attack. It is not the supposed 'fascists'. It is the latte communist dicks of 'antifa'.

White privilege is another bullshit term. Total garbage but it does its job - it is just calling people racists in another way. We had one of these fat antifa wanks the other day screaming this at some random guy who was shouting back at them on a street corner. His reply was that 'he lived on these streets' (i.e was homeless).

If you want to align with 'antifa' i.e. Marxists / communists then  I guarantee you that history will show you chose the wrong side of the barricades one way or the other.

It is sad that folk are energized by this garbage while not giving much of a shit about the 58 folk slaughtered and 800 maimed. Still they deserved it right for being white privileged. That is what the women was saying as she streamed the rear of the concert to someone. You see how this carefully constructed language lays the ground for violence? I guess not.

👌🏼

This!!

Identity politics, whether it’s from the far left or right in 2018 is a massive step back. I thought equality was about judging someone by their content and character, not the colour of their skin. But this white privilege shite is just about shutting down debate, limiting freedom of speech and creating a league table of victimhood. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

I don't know if i'd call them marxist or communists as that implies some adherence to a political doctrine, none of these fecks have read any Marx i bet. They're just intolerant and violent malcontents.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:38 PM, phart said:

It comes from MMA, two brothers called Nick and Nate Diaz fight in the UFC. In their bouts instead of punching their opponents they open hand slap them across the face then call them a bitch. They come from Stockton California hence the name.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stockton slap

Ok  thats explains it, one of my Ancestors was the guy who founded Fort Stockton.. in California.... 

7 hours ago, phart said:

I don't know if i'd call them marxist or communists as that implies some adherence to a political doctrine, none of these fecks have read any Marx i bet. They're just intolerant and violent malcontents.

Me too which is why i used Marxist / Communist.

I am actually doing them a favour giving them that much credit. I could have easily extended it to Marxists / Communists / Useful idiots... but where do you stop?

Well I'd definitely take that bet phart. They are not all dumb that is for sure.

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

Me too which is why i used Marxist / Communist.

I am actually doing them a favour giving them that much credit. I could have easily extended it to Marxists / Communists / Useful idiots... but where do you stop?

Well I'd definitely take that bet phart. They are not all dumb that is for sure.

You can be dumb and read marx. My point is  labeling them as some adherents of a political/economic system is incorrect. They're just a bunch of intolerant identity "martyrs"

Actual Marxists are inclusionary across class with the aim of removing classes. These muppets want everyone to think the same as them

5 hours ago, phart said:

You can be dumb and read marx. My point is  labeling them as some adherents of a political/economic system is incorrect. They're just a bunch of intolerant identity "martyrs"

Actual Marxists are inclusionary across class with the aim of removing classes. These muppets want everyone to think the same as them

We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Antifa is communist. That is where they came from and it is what they still are today.   

It seems to me it is the inclusion of term Marxist that irks you. I included it because (rightly or wrongly) it is the major component of what morphed into communist ideology. I would be happy to describe them as communists and drop the marxism part but for sure they are communists. The crazy thing is many of them do not even realize it themselves which I think is your point here.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Antifa is communist. That is where they came from and it is what they still are today.   

It seems to me it is the inclusion of term Marxist that irks you. I included it because (rightly or wrongly) it is the major component of what morphed into communist ideology. I would be happy to describe them as communists and drop the marxism part but for sure they are communists. The crazy thing is many of them do not even realize it themselves which I think is your point here.

Marxism spawned communism so it should be included if they are Communists. I just believe the vast majority haven't read or studied Marx or Victor d'Hupay. I believe they're driven by identity politics rather than an economic philosphy that includes common sharing of resources etc.

In fact i reckon that antifa are so disparate you can't pigeon-hole them as any one label.

The group seems to be 2 years old in America so they haven't really had time to come from anything. Just militant "leftists".

You seem to be conflating this lot : https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/antifascist-movements-hitler-nazis-kpd-spd-germany-cold-war

With the 21st century yank equivalent.

Edited by phart

ha ha I dont think you can blame for conflating the two when they took their name.

Also check out the flag.

Antifa-Conference-1932.png

Antifa's flag...

antifa-flag.jpg

And of course it does not stop there...

I think you think i have taken sides but this is quite close to my assessment of our current situation with antifa.

26 minutes ago, phart said:

Marxism spawned communism so it should be included if they are Communists. I just believe the vast majority haven't read or studied Marx or Victor d'Hupay. I believe they're driven by identity politics rather than an economic philosphy that includes common sharing of resources etc.

They are anti capitalist (Marxist whether they know it or not) and they anti authority (Anarchism).

They took the name and the flag because they believe in the same stuff. They adopt the same tactics. They were invented to counter the brown shirts in Germany by the communist party. Now they have been resurrected and set on conservatives as if they are Nazis.

I said a while ago that this mob and also the engineered migrant crisis in Europe are designed to drive people to the right. And it is working.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:11 AM, thplinth said:

The deceptive language is used across both extremes - English Defence League, Britain First etc. Same tactics on both sides, claims that they're forced to use violence to defend themselves etc. Very, very reminiscent of previous eras which have resulted in authoritarian / facist / communist / dicatatorship / etc regimes emerging. When the extremes have the focus, eventually there needs to be a winner as compromise is impossible. Hence extremism and persecution of opponents. 

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

They are anti capitalist (Marxist whether they know it or not) and they anti authority (Anarchism).

They took the name and the flag because they believe in the same stuff. They adopt the same tactics. They were invented to counter the brown shirts in Germany by the communist party. Now they have been resurrected and set on conservatives as if they are Nazis.

I said a while ago that this mob and also the engineered migrant crisis in Europe are designed to drive people to the right. And it is working.

You can't be Marxist and not know it, A marxist is someone who follows the political philosophy of Marxism. I'm not a Marxist or a communist or feel any kinship with those particular political philosophies. My problem is calling folk who haven't read Marx, Marxists. It's as simple as that. It isn't someone who attacks Conservatives.

If you want to call something a red crayon, it has to be red and a crayon.

Arguing what conceptual blanket we should throw over them isn't worth the effort. I'll need more than they have the same name before i say they are equal to the East German 20th century mob.

Anti capitalism and anarchism are not just a name or a flag nor is adopting the same violent tactics or inventing nazis to fight against like it was 30's Germany.

They look like a duck, operate like a duck, they sound like a duck and they even call themselves 'Duck'. So forgive me you go with want to think but I am calling them a duck at this point. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Anti capitalism and anarchism are not just a name or a flag nor is adopting the same violent tactics or inventing nazis to fight against like it was 30's Germany.

They look like a duck, operate like a duck, they sound like a duck and they even call themselves 'Duck'. So forgive me you go with want to think but I am calling them a duck at this point. 

Show me Antifa quacking then. Going on about Capital, Land and the Bourgeoisie. Talks on means of production, subject of labour etc.

Otherwise we have another ornithological problem on the TAMB, instead of an Eagle and Buzzard we have a Communist/Marxist mistook for a duck.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

I'm guessing here that it's not only Antifa members that haven't read any Marx , Engels or Lenin.

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

yeah they took the flag and name as it was a pretty color scheme and catchy that is it nothing more. 

I'm just looking for evidence. I'm in no way supporting the group especially when you see what they do. I just doubt the majority of them follows a particular political theory. Their politics seems based on Identity rather than a class war. Now the mobs handlers may very well be communists/Marxists, the mob is just a bunch of intolerant fannies who think everyone who voted for Trump is a "white supremacist".

16 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The old trick of sending explosive devices to yourselves then blame it on the right wing ?

Ignoring Timothy McVey obviously

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45969100

George Soros got sent one a couple of days ago as well. Hard to tell America has enough mentalists and material to send bombs through the post, but they also have sent themselves shit before, most noticeably the Anthrax after 9/11.

6 minutes ago, phart said:

I'm just looking for evidence. I'm in no way supporting the group especially when you see what they do. I just doubt the majority of them follows a particular political theory. Their politics seems based on Identity rather than a class war. Now the mobs handlers may very well be communists/Marxists, the mob is just a bunch of intolerant fannies who think everyone who voted for Trump is a "white supremacist".

So go look for it. You obviously did not look at that Petersen vid I posted where he discussed how identity politics replaced the failed economic marxism of the 20th century.

34 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So go look for it. You obviously did not look at that Petersen vid I posted where he discussed how identity politics replaced the failed economic marxism of the 20th century.

Yeah so Marxism was replaced. So it isn't Marxists then, they've been replaced by identity politics which is exactly what i've said. I.E the left has changed their fundamental philosophies. They are now no longer Communists and Marxists but identity politics.

Neo-marxism.

Now I only watched the first video. But i have read GEorge Novack's work who is who Peterson is citing i imagine. Here he is writing about this in 1961. It's a rather voluminous essay on the difference between Marxists and the new left emerging.(at the time)

https://www.marxists.org/archive/novack/works/1961/x01.htm

Edited by phart