Las Vegas Mass Shooting - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

You'll need to pause your ad blocker to watch the video.

Bear in mind there was also the report of the woman walking through the crowd telling everyone they were going to die shortly before the shooting.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bombshell-women-discussed-vegas-massacre-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel-shortly-before-shooting-says-final-report/

Edited by thplinth

Cheers. Well I would not say I am back but this one reminded me of this old thread. The factual police report evidence they quote verbatim is astonishing even if you ignore their very interesting speculations afterwards. No one cares as he says. Everyone is too run ragged to notice.

Just now, thplinth said:

Cheers. Well I would not say I am back but this one reminded me of this old thread. The factual police report evidence they quote verbatim is astonishing even if you ignore their very interesting speculations afterwards. No one cares as he says. Everyone is too run ragged to notice.

You’re needed badly on here. You and I want Brant Grebner back too.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Most humans will ignore what they see as huge problems. Fuck this too big for me someone elses problem.

Douglas Adams in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy has a nice bit on it.

I only came back a bit to put more stuff in the police scotland thread, using this as a repository for clips and links.

On 10/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, thplinth said:

You'll need to pause your ad blocker to watch the video.

Bear in mind there was also the report of the woman walking through the crowd telling everyone they were going to die shortly before the shooting.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bombshell-women-discussed-vegas-massacre-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel-shortly-before-shooting-says-final-report/

Listened to it and read a few other things. Yeah huge gaping holes in the story.

I was stunned by that DHS TSA person witness report. It is the WTC 7 of that day. Really difficult to write that off. I am sure they saw exactly what they reported and then if correct it blows apart the whole narrative. 58 people killed and over 800 wounded many with life changing injuries. Sweep sweep.

Same basic information but now on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6eTghzuwLA

58 killed and over 800 wounded - don't think this is going to go away.

The DHS TSA woman witness - not interviewed.

The Aussie guy who claimed to be in an adjoining room with connections to Paddocks' burd - not interviewed.

Interesting new fact - paddock only started to acquire the guns after Trump was elected.

They don't want to know. Claiming they cannot work out Paddock's motive. He was a loony leftie killing a bunch of republicans voters (in his mind). He had help but obviously this is politically distasteful to the folk in charge of the investigation. 

Compare and contrast to the absolute frenzy of self righteousness on here and elsewhere when that supposed white supremacist guy ran one person over in Charlotte. A crime that I 'll bet is found out to be someone panicking after they are mobbed in their car and attacked. Several similar incidents have resulted in the accused being acquitted I understand.

There is some really bad shit going on the states right now and similar forces are at work fucking Europe. I have no idea why folk are not more woke to this.

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The Aussie guy who claimed to be in an adjoining room with connections to Paddocks' burd - not interviewed.

Interesting new fact - paddock only started to acquire the guns after Trump was elected.

They don't want to know. Claiming they cannot work out Paddock's motive. He was a loony leftie killing a bunch of republicans voters (in his mind). He had help but obviously this is politically distasteful to the folk in charge of the investigation. 

Compare and contrast to the absolute frenzy of self righteousness on here and elsewhere when that supposed white supremacist guy ran one person over in Charlotte. A crime that I 'll bet is found out to be someone panicking after they are mobbed in their car and attacked. Several similar incidents have resulted in the accused being acquitted I understand.

There is some really bad shit going on the states right now and similar forces are at work fucking Europe. I have no idea why folk are not more woke to this.

I've been saying the left have been swung round to authoritarian policies now, and the left in America is even more intolerant than the right.

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

3 minutes ago, phart said:

I've been saying the left have been swung round to authoritarian policies now, and the left in America is even more intolerant than the right.

Agreed. 

The left in Europe and America especially have completely lost the plot over Brexit and Trump. 

Did you see this one? These people are out of control. Cops were told to stand down and let them do it. Portland mayor...

Would you like to have to take orders off some communist whale cunt?

And the racism from them even when they are white themselves... it is hilarious yet shocking. Like a comedy sketch that is real.

I said this before I fucked off. There is a new civil war brewing (#CW2) and these fat soros whanks are going to get destroyed. Sooner the better.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Did you see this one? These people are out of control. Cops were told to stand down and let them do it. Portland mayor...

Would like to have to take orders off some communist whale cunt?

I said this before I fucked off. There is a new civil war brewing (#CW2) and these fat soros whanks are going to get destroyed. Sooner the better.

Holy fuck. the fucker running about with his dinner on a plate needs stockton slapped.

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

And the racism from them even when they are white themselves... it is hilarious yet shocking. Like a comedy sketch that is real.

Antifa must be infiltrated by the CIA, same with black lives matter. Cointelpro, was that the 70’s? Sure things like that haven’t stopped and must be way more advanced.

Edited by ParisInAKilt

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I got stuck in shit like this in Peru in May but it was a lot worse. I watched guys being dragged from their cars and being punched to fuck for only trying to turn a certain way down the road. It was in Cusco miles inland from Peru. The historic old capital of the Incas. Pretty intimidating trying to get out of the city that day. I think what saved me getting a rap or two was the state of me with my milk bottle legs in a kilt. 

1 minute ago, phart said:

The guy shouting that folk were lucky they didn't hit him or he'd beat their ass. I genuinely want to fight him.

Mental.

As you say, that cunt screaming whitey with the dinner plate needs slapped to fucking shit. 😡

Go to 21:20, some guy just talks mad shit to a woman about her husband who was a cop , saying he was glad he was dead. The womans son walks up to him and the guy arse just6 drops out the bottom of him.

Don't ever be a partisan cause when you think you're in the right this behaviour becomes acceptable.

thplinth got me all riled up now.

Bad enough the Saudi's being lying cunts about the journalist.

Yeah I have seen that one too phart, horrible. What is going on!

I said on here quite a while ago that (uncontrolled) immigration had been weaponized. That is why I am against it... because it is clearly being used to fuck us over at this point. That is why a lot of folk are against it. People might not be educated but they are not stupid either, they see it. We are 'under attack'. 

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah I have seen that one too phart, horrible. What is going on!

I said on here quite a while ago that (uncontrolled) immigration had been weaponized. That is why I am against it... because it is clearly being used to fuck us over at this point. That is why a lot of folk are against it. People might not be educated but they are not stupid either, they see it. We are 'under attack'. 

There was a book I meant to try and get ahold of that argued along these lines, a clash of civilisations, flooding Europe with people after destroying parts of Africa and the Middle East. That’s what annoys me, neither side of the political spectrum will address this, it’s either close the border or open it. 

16 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah, compare the media coverage of the killing of the Saudi journalist with the coverage of the Skripal's farce. The contrast is so high how can folk not notice?!

Yeah and Skirpal wasn't murdered was just an attempt.