Las Vegas Mass Shooting - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Las Vegas Mass Shooting

20 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I know what you mean but you could have worded it better.

edit ps that is a shoddy and cheap hatchet job. poor show (the twitter video i mean). 

Edited by thplinth

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

Poor show from who? Me? 

Whoever did that twitter video (which does not seem to be available anymore).

McInnes is also a founder of these Proud Boys who have formed it seems specifically to go kick ANTIFA's heads in when they get bolshie. For that alone I like him a lot. He is also pretty amusing.

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

There was a very unusual article on CNN recently that acknowledged in parts that maybe something is happening here...

A President of consequence

There is more evidence than the soon-to-be reshaped Supreme Court and the roaring economy to make a case that Trump is building a substantial presidency that in many ways looks like a historic pivot point, despite its extremely controversial nature.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics/donald-trump-presidency-supreme-court-economy/index.html

I realize this is the wrong thread but the Mueller probe is over and Trump is going to be exonerated. This is being held back to after the mid terms because they fear he would surge and this would result in the republicans winning big. I think they will win anyway but it will be much closer.

On 10/19/2018 at 8:00 PM, phart said:

Holy fuck. the fucker running about with his dinner on a plate needs stockton slapped.

Can i ask the explination for this term, i am related to a few Stocktons  🙂 and would like to know what this means,,,,  

Anti-fascism is to be embraced and more than now than ever. With the likes of the EDL, Britain First and FLA pushing their divisive agendas over here they should and will be confronted with direct action. As for the so called "American Patriots" in these videos (American Patriot = scratch my arsehole and it reads RACIST).

17 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Anti-fascism is to be embraced and more than now than ever. With the likes of the EDL, Britain First and FLA pushing their divisive agendas over here they should and will be confronted with direct action. As for the so called "American Patriots" in these videos (American Patriot = scratch my arsehole and it reads RACIST).

Problem with “anti-fascist” groups is they use violence to stop the “fascists” from speaking. 

The definition of fascism isn’t easy either. It’s like hate speech. Who defines what it is?

Edited by ParisInAKilt

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Why is that the most tedious and obnoxious ones in this ‘movement’ appear to be white ? You would really never tire of leathering these arseholes. 

US White privilege upbringing. Raised without ever having to wonder how much a loaf of bread or a pint of milk is. Wee silver spoon wanks. Using the guise of a just fight to give them a reason to feel important. 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:39 PM, stocky said:

Can i ask the explination for this term, i am related to a few Stocktons  🙂 and would like to know what this means,,,,  

It comes from MMA, two brothers called Nick and Nate Diaz fight in the UFC. In their bouts instead of punching their opponents they open hand slap them across the face then call them a bitch. They come from Stockton California hence the name.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stockton slap

Edited by phart

I saw Gavin Mccinnes speak on Rogan and he was an arsehole. Partisans that see the opportunity to go after those that disagree with them , More and more Americans are getting pushed to the extreme views. In Northern Ireland the security services were killing the reasonable people on both sides and just let the maddos get on with it.

I see the same thing here but they give platforms to the maddos and the reasonable people can't get on a platform to speak.

I was going to post a Ryan Dawson vid from you tube where he has a right good go at Mcinnes. ‘Gavin Mczionist’. But to be honest he came across as a bit bitter so decided to bin it. I thought he was a comedian provocateur but Dawson was quoting him extensively on Rogan talking up the merits of drunk driving as if he was serious. Rogan seemed to believe him also. Plus he did not like the fact mcinnes used a beard to disguise his chinlessnes. 

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I was going to post a Ryan Dawson vid from you tube where he has a right good go at Mcinnes. ‘Gavin Mczionist’. But to be honest he came across as a bit bitter so decided to bin it. I thought he was a comedian provocateur but Dawson was quoting him extensively on Rogan talking up the merits of drunk driving as if he was serious. Rogan seemed to believe him also. Plus he did not like the fact mcinnes used a beard to disguise his chinlessnes. 

He came across like an inciter and agitator to me. Talking about fighting yet i suspect he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Rogan was picking up the same vibes i felt.

Not that Rogan should be held up as an ideal. I only watched a clip of the Rogan bit. Never saw the whole podcast just the bit where he was talking about fighting.

Weird how he started the whole vice sub-culture "hipster" and then he bails and creates the right-wing agitator group after that. The guy is some sort of social engineer. or just happened to hit jackpot twice with forming new social paradigms.

Edited by phart

16 minutes ago, phart said:

He came across like an inciter and agitator to me. Talking about fighting yet i suspect he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Rogan was picking up the same vibes i felt.

Not that Rogan should be held up as an ideal. I only watched a clip of the Rogan bit. Never saw the whole podcast just the bit where he was talking about fighting.

Weird how he started the whole vice sub-culture "hipster" and then he bails and creates the right-wing agitator group after that. The guy is some sort of social engineer. or just happened to hit jackpot twice with forming new social paradigms.

Oh he is definitely that no doubt. I think he was/is a bit of a scrapper in and out of the gym (boxing club member?) but not an 'artist' or even a hard case. Seen him doing stand up on youtube I think where he talks about being in a fight and getting a slight pasting. I recall he came on the scene as a comic more than a journalist so not sure why Dawson hates him so much. (I think jealous of his youtube / media success while being a lightweight.) Plenty others out there too frightened to really talk Israel like Dawson will but does not make him a bad guy in other regards. (I like Dawson a lot but he is a bit 'fatist' from what I can see!). I see Justin Raimondo has cancer from reading Dawson site the other day. Another brave man.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Oh he is definitely that no doubt. I think he was/is a bit of a scrapper in and out of the gym (boxing club member?) but not an 'artist' or even a hard case. Seen him doing stand up on youtube I think where he talks about being in a fight and getting a slight pasting. I recall he came on the scene as a comic more than a journalist so not sure why Dawson hates him so much. (I think jealous of his youtube / media success while being a lightweight.) Plenty others out there too frightened to really talk Israel like Dawson will but does not make him a bad guy in other regards. (I like Dawson a lot but he is a bit 'fatist' from what I can see!). I see Justin Raimondo has cancer from reading Dawson site the other day. Another brave man.

In his reddit AMA he says he has only ever won 1 fight out of about 12.

" I have probably had a dozen or so fights and I've won 1.5 so I wouldn't look here for advice. However, go for the nose. If you can get a good bonk in there his eyes will water up and he can't see. Also, start the fight in a bar so it gets broken up. Fights outside can last forever."

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Dawson can be childish. and has become close minded over certain subjects. Never seen any of his stuff with Mcinnes haven't watched one of his videos in a while.

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

US White privilege upbringing. Raised without ever having to wonder how much a loaf of bread or a pint of milk is. Wee silver spoon wanks. Using the guise of a just fight to give them a reason to feel important. 

Is that “white privilege” or just being an entitled victim?

the term white privilege needs to go away