Further Claims Of A Fraudulent Count - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Further Claims Of A Fraudulent Count

Issues like seals being broken, box numbers not taken/matching need to be investigated. Also, I found the % postal voting very high yet the polling stations I manned had large numbers of elderly voting. It just didn't add up imo. Postal votes Should also have remained secret until polling had closed. Nae peeking! I also had an elderly Canadian guy come up to me at a station with a letter not polling card and claim he had a vote despite only moving back here 1 Month before. Bizarre! I think that the vote may have been tilted slightly in their favour, a % here or their but proving it will take some doing.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people need to move on. this is going to become stupid and is ridiculous.

gutted to the core that yes lost, but not going to degenerate into moaning about the media or worse still, jumping on totally unfounded allegations of vote rigging....... I love a conspiracy theory more than the next man, I know that the govt and people in power are not to be trusted ...... but gotta move on instead of making sh1t up and greetin about havin lost.

Also, I found the % postal voting very high yet the polling stations I manned had large numbers of elderly voting. It just didn't add up imo.

Exactly.

As someone (ok Tartanjon) mentioned the pool from cocoon was spewing them out from 7a, onwards... so who the fukk exactly were all these No postal votes?

Does not add up.

people need to move on. this is going to become stupid and is ridiculous.

gutted to the core that yes lost, but not going to degenerate into moaning about the media or worse still, jumping on totally unfounded allegations of vote rigging....... I love a conspiracy theory more than the next man, I know that the govt and people in power are not to be trusted ...... but gotta move on instead of making sh1t up and greetin about havin lost.

Settle doon… settle doon…

It can happen.I saw it happen back in 1987 and all we got was an apology and a promise it wouldn't happen again.Can still name the polling station etc etc Didn't affect the result other than increase the labour majority but that was the way it was.Not so sure now that it would be so easy.

It can happen.I saw it happen back in 1987 and all we got was an apology and a promise it wouldn't happen again.Can still name the polling station etc etc Didn't affect the result other than increase the labour majority but that was the way it was.Not so sure now that it would be so easy.

That's neither here nor there...

That's neither here nor there...

And you are right Scotty ,but it was 1987 Glasgow up against a very senior Labour MP and that was just the way things were. I really thought it would have been treated more seriously not only by the those in charge but also by the SNP.

Anyway about a year later ,revenge was sweet. :wink2:

Edited by Jacobite

Are the vote riggings just a collection of one-offs, simplistic unconnected illegal events immaterial to the overall outcome? Or are they they a campaign of endless 'small' swindles... Which then added to all the much more obvious large swindles swung it...things like media collusion, scaremongering, and adding Devo Max under No at the last minute.

You saw it. It was a 'war on all fronts'. This was the most direct and obvious front of them all. If you are not a cynic after seeing that what are you?

Edited by thplinth

Dont know what to make of that at all

As im a bit of a cynic my first impression was it must be pish but i obviously will wait for the truth to come out

What makes it a bit dubious is the guys other vids & likes on Youtube

Secondly If there really was an attempt at electoral fraud by powers unknown would they leave hundreds of Yes votes undestroyed in a bin bag to be found by a well known "exposer of miscarriages of justice" ?

If it looks like shite and tastes like shite then it probably is ...shite (as much as i would like it to be true)

people are actually buying this p1sh

am no going to the polis am going to then electoral commission people

Are the vote riggings just a collection of one-offs, simplistic unconnected illegal events immaterial to the overall outcome? Or are they they a campaign of endless 'small' swindles... Which then added to all the much more obvious large swindles swung it...things like media collusion, scaremongering, and adding Devo Max under No at the last minute.

You saw it. It was a 'war on all fronts'. This was the most direct and obvious front of them all. If you are not a cynic after seeing that what are you?

How many thousand unconnected, undetected events, large and small would it have taken to enable your theory to have come about? And would they all have been in favour of No? All of them? What's the likelihood, do you reckon...

Let's put this in context.

Would you have posted one single entry on this subject if the outcome had been Yes?

Would No campaigners have posted similar entries on this subject had it been No?

Therein lies the truth of this theory.

Edited by stevo

Would you have posted one single entry on this subject if the outcome had been Yes?

Absolutely. He would have posted on how they tried to stop us by cheating, but failed.

Would No campaigners have posted similar entries on this subject had it been No?

No. There was no manipulation on the part of the YES campaign.

Surely someone else in the world has come up with a better way of counting votes than the way we do it? Until we employ a foolproof method any vote can be criticised by any side. However, this vote won't be enquired into because the establishment is happy with the result and it's the establishment that does the enquiring.

There is no point in refusing to accept what already is Flora, we lost on the day and I accept that as a fact. Refusing to accept it would be insane as it already is.

If it turns out we were also cheated I will also accept that fact as what is.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

You already saw them try to rig the vote with the Devo Max 3rd option trick.

You saw mass media collusion campaigning for No.

You saw the disgraceful behaviour of the BBC.

You saw all the other national parties unite to scare old people and the vulnerable.

You saw trumped up scare stories getting lined up one after another and pumped out as truth.

This is just the big stuff off the top of my head...

Did they do physical vote tampering? Well fukk you'd be mad not assume so given their modus operandi above. Was it enough to swing it by itself? mibbes aye, mibbes naw... it is a lot of votes to swizz and so perhaps it was just a contributing part to the overall swizz. Or perhaps MI5 or 6 just got involved and dumped hundreds of thousand of fake No's in there somehow.

I am keeping an open mind on this one until the evidence is in but either way it will not change what I already saw above.

Edited by thplinth

You already saw them try to rig the vote with the Devo Max 3rd option trick.

You saw mass media collusion campaigning for No.

You saw the disgraceful behaviour of the BBC.

You saw all the other national parties unite to scare old people and the vulnerable.

You saw trumped up scare stories getting lined up one after another and pumped out as truth.

This is just the big stuff off the top of my head...

Did they do physical vote tampering? Well fukk you'd be mad not assume so given their modus operandi above. Was it enough to swing it by itself? mibbes aye, mibbes naw... it is a lot of votes to swizz and so perhaps it was just a contributing part to the overall swizz. Or perhaps MI5 or 6 just got involved and dumped hundreds of thousand of fake No's in there somehow.

I am keeping an open mind on this one until the evidence is in but either way it will not change what I already saw above.

Forgot to mention siddling up to leaders of foreign countries including that dreadful Mr Putin so that the whole international community could tell us what a silly idea it was that we should govern ourselves.

Naomi Wolf compiles ballot paper complaints

Sunday 28 September 2014

AMERICAN writer and political activist Naomi Wolf has received "hundreds" of reports of Scottish referendum ballot papers being issued without identifying numbers.

125653792.jpg

The author of bestseller The Beauty Myth is now compiling a list of testimonies from those who believe the back of their ballot paper was missing an official identifying number.

A internet petition has also been set up which states "We Demand A Full Scale Investigation Into The Blank Backed Ballots Given To Many Voters In The Scottish Referendum On 18th September 2014."

Last night a spokesman for the Electoral Commission said they had received complaints about the 'blank' ballot papers but could not confirm how many.

The result of the referendum can be challenged by a judicial review, providing it is brought within six weeks of the announcement of the result of the vote.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/naomi-wolf-compiles-ballot-paper-complaints.25448321

Forgot to mention siddling up to leaders of foreign countries including that dreadful Mr Putin so that the whole international community could tell us what a silly idea it was that we should govern ourselves.

Aye and unlike all the other lackeys did the simply awful Mr Putin not tell them to go fukk themselves... well done Vlad.

Most addresses I looked up had 1 occupant (pensioners that had lived alone for years) in real life but the database had around 10 occupants. If these extra 9 people (who may not be real people) could vote then it's a huge issue.

There's an easy way of bringing this to light. Walk in to a polling station and ask for one of their votes. When the clerks see it is already crossed out, insist you get arrested for personation. Take it to court where it comes out that the person you personated doesn't exist.