The Ibrox Disaster Song - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I don't think "Neil Mcann (Catholic) = Hun" is a clear explanation of how a hun is defined?

A Hun is a Rangers fan, regardless of religion. I think that's pretty simple. 

I know some Rangers fans have tried to introduce an element of religion in to it, in order to try and deflect from their own supports actions. 

17 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

and I know for a fact that their seats were taken and passed on.

Good :ok: 

I reported to Aberdeen fans last season for throwing coins at a game at Tynecastle. No idea if they were banned but hope so. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A Hun is a Rangers fan, regardless of religion. I think that's pretty simple. 

I know some Rangers fans have tried to introduce an element of religion in to it, in order to try and deflect from their own supports actions. 

Yeah but the point I was replying to was that I didn't think that this explanation made sense when it was used to describe Hearts/Hearts fans,

16 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I don't think "Neil Mcann (Catholic) = Hun" is a clear explanation of how a hun is defined?

He's one example, I could list you more if you like, but the point being that it has nothing to do with religion.

Do you think we refer to the protestants on our CSC as Huns? :lol:

4 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Yeah but the point I was replying to was that I didn't think that this explanation made sense when it was used to describe Hearts/Hearts fans,

I don't do that. I'd imagine it's part of the sad mindset in the west of Scotland to see everything through their own Glasgow-skewed prism. You saw it a few years ago when Hearts and Hibs played in the Cup Final and the tedious morons in the Glasgow based media referred to it as "the Salt-n-Sauce Final", as they have to relate everything to their own weegie-centric way of thinking. 

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

He's one example, I could list you more if you like, but the point being that it has nothing to do with religion.

Do you think we refer to the protestants on our CSC as Huns? :lol:

I feel like I failed at the point I was trying to make that it isn't as simple as huns = rangers fans as hun is also used to describe hearts fans as well. I didn't mean to imply that there was religious undertones to it as of course there are protestant celtic fans who aren't huns etc. My last comment was an attempt (albeit a poor one) at a joke that you were implying that was you had to be both a catholic and Neil Mcann to be a hun.

3 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I feel like I failed at the point I was trying to make that it isn't as simple as huns = rangers fans as hun is also used to describe hearts fans as well. I didn't mean to imply that there was religious undertones to it as of course there are protestant celtic fans who aren't huns etc. My last comment was an attempt (albeit a poor one) at a joke that you were implying that was you had to be both a catholic and Neil Mcann to be a hun.

Ok fair enough. I had already replied previously about why Hearts are called that. Tynecastle is like a mini Ibrox when we go there with the bile we receive.

46 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Ok fair enough. I had already replied previously about why Hearts are called that. Tynecastle is like a mini Ibrox when we go there with the bile we receive.

Be helpful if your players didn't goad opposing supporters then. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Be helpful if your players didn't goad opposing supporters then. ;) 

Yes it was actually that well known Hearts fan Marty McFly who attacked Neil Lennon because of Lustig :)

5 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Yes it was actually that well known Hearts fan Marty McFly who attacked Neil Lennon because of Lustig :)

:lol: I've no idea what point your trying to make. I'm sure it's a really good one though, since you're going back about 8 years to make it.

Just now, Parklife said:

:lol: I've no idea what point your trying to make. I'm sure it's a really good one though, since you're going back about 8 years to make it.

You know perfectly fine what my point is.

Your post, I presume, was about Lustig from last week. I've pointed out that it's nothing to do with their fans being "goaded". They've acted that way towards us for as long as I can remember, and my first visit there was 1993.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

When you say "seats were taken" as in the numbers noted,or the more literal meaning?? :D

haha, sorry, seat numbers.

5 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

You know perfectly fine what my point is.

Your post, I presume, was about Lustig from last week. I've pointed out that it's nothing to do with their fans being "goaded". They've acted that way towards us for as long as I can remember, and my first visit there was 1993.

I can only comment on the most recent game and the atmosphere was certainly not helped by Lustig acting like a complete bawbag. 

Just now, Parklife said:

I can only comment on the most recent game and the atmosphere was certainly not helped by Lustig acting like a complete bawbag. 

Ok fair enough. But just so we're clear, Lustig acting like a Bawbag (and that's me taking your word for it cos I wasn't there) has nothing to do with why Hearts are known as the diet huns :ok:

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

There's more......

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/watch-footage-shows-fans-rangers-section-throwing-pittodrie-seat-dons-game/

Utter cretin,they've no care if they hit someone elderly or a small child. Scumbag. 

Is that not everyone's first reaction on their team scoring?

GOOAALLL!

Now let's smash my seat and throw it at the opposition fans.

6 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

"Stick Your Independence Up Your Arse" 

Odd song to sing at the fitbaw !!

Not any more odd than folk handing out pro independence flyers down at Fulham