Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

19 minutes ago, macy37 said:

But they should be rewarded for having both a smaller core support and less season book holders? What a weird world we live in.

It's not a reward, it's being given something they're entitled to.

Would you be happy for us to give Dortmund, for example, more than 50% if we ever played them in a European final?

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

Would you be happy for us to give Dortmund, for example, more than 50% if we ever played them in a European final?

Ya hoor it's an easy fishing trip on here with the sheep I don't need you biting too.

Just now, macy37 said:

Ya hoor it's an easy fishing trip on here with the sheep I don't need you biting too.

Oops. Sorry :lol:

It's hard to tell though given I've been arguing with kvnts on the Hb all week about it. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Was he due back to city by then? Or injured?

No he was to be called up to the under 20s world cup finals in South Korea, which starts before the final. He's asked not to be included though.

2 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

No he was to be called up to the under 20s world cup finals in South Korea, which starts before the final. He's asked not to be included though.

Always thought he was an arsehole :lol:

16 hours ago, Ormond said:

Macy in Hun mode with his WATP stance. 

Seriously? 

Not a single Rangers fan has commented yet you try and stick some of the keech on us? 

Your obsession is getting worse. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

I get to pick your clothes though.......

Not for me thankfully mate lol. Trying to get 2 for my mates who missed out.

Have selflessly put my two tickets for Pittodrie on Friday in to try and sweeten the deal with someone. I'm a bit of a hero that way  brendan.gif

13 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Not for me thankfully mate lol. Trying to get 2 for my mates who missed out.

Have selflessly put my two tickets for Pittodrie on Friday in to try and sweeten the deal with someone. I'm a bit of a hero that way  brendan.gif

I did see that :lol:

#notallheroeswearcapes

It's quite simple really. Both teams should get an equal allocation and if that means some Celtic season ticket holders miss out then that's just the way it is. It has to be the same for both teams for a final and a 50/50 dolitbix the only fair way.

What I do find disgraceful is that with each club getting less than 20k each, find simple maths tells you that in excess of 12k tickets are going to other clubs, sponsors and various hangers on.  Of course you need to look after your sponsors I get that, but >12k finding their way to suits who are fans of neither side is pretty appalling.

18 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Talks sense :spin:

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Aye and after me backing you lot up about the 50/50 split you go and get 700 more than us :lol:

Strange one that, but im sure you lot will have all upper south stand again same as league cup final.

Reckon we will sell out this time, AFC allowing 2 tickets per application, better way to do it

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Some belting comments on Facebook already,I'll probably be barred from pages soon. 

Think my favourite was,

"absolute joke,the sheep will never sell out the away end" :lol:

A Celtic fan on twitter blocked me because I disagreed with him that "Celtic fans should boycott all cup competitions from now on" :blink:

We sure that statement is accurate? The line about "contractual agreements" with sponsors meaning reduced tickets doesn't read right. Reads to me that Celtic are having to give up some of their allocation to THEIR OWN sponsors and are then moaning about having less "supporters". 

Edited by Parklife

22 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

A Celtic fan on twitter blocked me because I disagreed with him that "Celtic fans should boycott all cup competitions from now on" :blink:

I seen that statement on fb too. 

"It should've happened a long time ago" 

I even seen one boy blame that "orange bastards" :banghead: