What do you want to see? - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What do you want to see?

Tamb1 how much power do you have? I’d love to see Kevin Bacon and Tom Cruise fighting over me but if that’s too much then I’d like to see a pint of milk in my fridge as I forgot to buy one on the way home. 

On 22/10/2017 at 5:09 PM, G-Man said:

Im only getting half a screen on here as of this morning. Left hand side shows as normal, right hand side shows advert for see through boxer shorts and white screen below. Can we choose adverts, see through boxers are f* ucking with my brain. Hellish images. 

You're lucky...my adverts are all in Greek 😂

22 hours ago, G-Man said:

Tamb1 how much power do you have? I’d love to see Kevin Bacon and Tom Cruise fighting over me but if that’s too much then I’d like to see a pint of milk in my fridge as I forgot to buy one on the way home. 

Isn't it normally you fighting for a roll with bacon and tom?

*If you ate bacon that is.

Edited by Bobster

23 hours ago, fringo said:

On the main Home/Forum page to the right of of each main section e.g. TA Specific or Scotland Home Games, Anything Goes etc you can see the name of the last poster and when the post was made  e.g. fringo 14 mins ago.

Can you apply that same update to the new Recent Posts bit  on the far right of the pages ? Instead it shows who started/created the thread and how long ago it was created(which could be days/weeks ago). I'm not sure if that name/date stamp is of any use whilst the most recent poster/time one is ?

This still bugs me if you get a chance (not sure what others think ?). Someone else mentioned it too. Maybe me just being OCD. :mellow::)

If it doesn't show the latest poster with  date/time the it's maybe not of any value ?