This Weekends Games - Page 56 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Couldn't agree more. It's you that brings it up all the time :lol: 

Im no a rocket scientist but I am sure it was you that mentioned 2500.  Just saying like.  If crowds dont mean anything why bring it up?  Then blame someone else for doing it and running away!!!

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Only when Aberdeen and/or their fans say or release hun like statements. 

I agreed the statement was embarrassing :ok: 

Just now, Fermer said:

Im no a rocket scientist but I am sure it was you that mentioned 2500.  Just saying like.  If crowds dont mean anything why bring it up?  Then blame someone else for doing it and running away!!!

Oh learn to read and understand more than one post at a time, you thicko :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I agreed the statement was embarrassing :ok: 

Oh learn to read and understand more than one post at a time, you thicko :lol: 

It's because i'm a thicko I can only read one post at a time.  Sorry about that darlin.  U are actually a burd arent you?  I have a hoover going for xmas if you fancy making it a clean sweep x

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was a good day actually. 

It's cute seeing the two central belt sheep having each others backs. Number of fans means nothing anyway, otherwise Hearts would continually be 3rd. 

:lol:

...and to think people say that you're a dull anal retentive with no sense of humour...

Edited by Rossy

18 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Nae need to let us all know your sexual fantasies... ;)

Talking of fantasies.  Remember three weeks ago on here your friends laughed when I said the Gers would finish 2nd?  I seem to remember.  It's no rocket science after all.  Biggest team in country and all that.  Dons should make top 5 though :spin:  Maybe Parkie could update us wi the league tables.  Seems to be his speciality.  Unless it's out of date again and blame SFA, SPFL.  Me.  Whoever.  Never the Falkirk Aberdeen Supporters bus chairman.  Now that must be some bus!!

20 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Talking of fantasies.  Remember three weeks ago on here your friends laughed when I said the Gers would finish 2nd?  I seem to remember.  It's no rocket science after all.  Biggest team in country and all that.  Dons should make top 5 though :spin:  Maybe Parkie could update us wi the league tables.  Seems to be his speciality.  Unless it's out of date again and blame SFA, SPFL.  Me.  Whoever.  Never the Falkirk Aberdeen Supporters bus chairman.  Now that must be some bus!!

Bit early to be on the sauce, Fermer, my old son. 

31 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Never too early if you are a real man. 

You judge manliness on the basis of how early in the day someone can consume alcohol? :unsure: 

27 minutes ago, phart said:

To be fair he's rambling on like he has been free-basing in his shed no drinking.

Had to Google "free-basing" there. Everyday is a school day. 

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You judge manliness on the basis of how early in the day someone can consume alcohol? :unsure: 

Every day is a school day pal.  Relax.  What is a freebase shed phart?  Like homebase one? :huh:

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Don't worry, phart also googled it after he was trolled on World of Wankraft