Scotlands Place In History - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotlands Place In History

We are now no longer a country.

We have voted ourselves to be a region of a debt ridden lie. No words to describe how ashamed and embarrassed i am .We have not only let ourselves down but we have abandoned the freedom movements from around the world and the struggle for democracy.The chance to show the world to make a fair and just society and join the family of Independent nations where our inhabitants can walk with their heads held high and equality is not a dirty word, has gone forever The struggle will continue but it wont be at the ballot box.The Vows of Westminster are already being broken in a matter of hours.

The traitors who voted NO will suffer the same fate as the Heroes who made up the last of the Scots race.In that at least we will be United.

The only winner here is propaganda and like all states whose people have been brutalized by its lies and fears it can only end in its own ruins.And as for the Tartan army ,well i have no wish to be laughed at around the globe wearing what was national dress and now fancy dress,drinking drunken tear fulled toasts to the memory of a national football team lost in the butchers apron.I have my memories ,they cant take them away as they have done to my country.

A big thank you to the enlightened members of this football board who kept the flame alive against impossible odds with an exhaustive search for the truth in hidden articles , lost evidence intelligent reason and acerbic wit..

R.I.P. SCOTLAND

Edited by Wine bibber

the irony is, it's the no campaigners who insisted they were the patriotic scots, but they have engineered the biggest blow to Scotland's psyche as a nation, surely, in 3 decades, and it is the 'nationalist' 'bravehearts' who are sceptical about whether Scotland is really a country or just a fiction

the irony is, it's the no campaigners who insisted they were the patriotic scots, but they have engineered the biggest blow to Scotland's psyche as a nation, surely, in 3 decades, and it is the 'nationalist' 'bravehearts' who are sceptical about whether Scotland is really a country or just a fiction

Never are the no campaigners Bravehearts, nor those who voted no, they sided with The unionist cause to deliver an almighty kick in the teeth to their Scottish brethern, where is the patriotism in that? Weak, pathetic little rats, each and every one of them!