Lowest Low Ever - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lowest Low Ever

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we voted Yes then :(

I had a vote, then.

I was, disappointed - as were ma parents - they then sold the house and we lost all links wi' Embra'.

Westminser: always moving the goalposts.

We now need to milk England for all we can - make them fuqqq us off!!!!

Kelpies for 'Yes'!

Stevie: I just don't get it.

I watched Scots celebrating on so much of the meeja (not just on UK stuff but on the channels on satellite) - as I wid - and naturally assumed it wid be a close run thing.... I'm gutted.

Seriously, where you live, did you really believe we could/should have done it? Are our countrymen/women liars?

BTW: fat, 10-chinned, UKIP QQQQunt saying heis party's gonnae win a seat in Gtr Manchester - aye, right!

Of course we should've done it (and I'm hopeful that both places close to my heart, Glasgow snd Moray, will save some face). The grass roots movement up in Moray has been a sight to see, wonderful. Unfortunately, too many shat it when it mattered most and sold their country down the swanny. When these f*ckers squeal about tuition fees being reintroduced, our NHS being mullered, prescription fees rising, more foodbanks appearing, our poor getting poorer and new powers failing to materialise they'll only have themselves to blame. I'm just sorry that, in the eyes of the world, they've tarred the rest of us with the same brush.

Just woke up from a couple off hours sleep. us, we're just a small part off England and they're welcome to take any powers we currently have or were planning to give us, even if it is to see all these parasitic turncoat prix spit the dummy when London roger us right up the deef n' dumb

Even as a YES voter how can we sing FoS?? Total embarrassment and every single person who voted no or failed to turn up should be ashamed off themselves

We did. UK Government/No campaign didnt want it on ballot.

Cameron wouldn't let us.

No, the SNP pushed for independence.

If it's a No, surely with 20-20 hindsight we can see we should have been more gradual... like Plaid Cymru?

Cameron wouldn't let us.

The push for Devo-Max starts NOW...

Yes,

In every sense... now let's rip every single bawbee out of them as they have done to us since oil was discovered.

The UK Government - Thatcher, in particular - used Scotland's oil to destroy unions and subsidise unemployment ( a price worth paying - allegedly) and wasted an opportunity, through dogma, to fuqqq us all over.

May she rot in hell.

Now, let's squeeze Westminster until the pips squeak!!!!!

What kind of people vote against their own independence? You think that was the right decision? Crazy.

I think that it probably is. I voted yes but heart ruled over head. I wasn't convinced by the yes campaign at all. I thought Salmond tried to bluff his way around hugely important issues such as currency and EU membership by appealing to base nationalist instincts.

There will be another referendum in 20-30 years and hopefully then we'll have a more convincing campaign. I think Salmond's done extremely well to bring Scotland to this stage but it will take a more heavyweight politician to see us over the line.

Sorry mick, I meant to highlighy it was Skeletor who said it - no' me.

As a red sea pedestrian - I hate ye all!!!!! :wave:

He's now claiming the OO is responsibe for everything including the Tsunami in Japan. He's a qqqunt!

They are qqqunts too, BTW - but his bias is showing!!!!