Lowest Low Ever - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lowest Low Ever

we played by the rules and were shafted...the Irish told it like it was and took no sh#t and got independence...but we have to face it, Scotland is a divided country and has been for centuries....half the people want to be British....I don't but I dont count any more

Westminster has set the new rules, they cheated, intimidated, and lied their way to a result..

should we do the same?....keep marching on the BBC but this time wreck the joint?....do all the things they accused us of?.....burn the bloody butcher's apron?.....boo GSTQ until our lungs burst?

i want to do all those things....but today i am just embarrassed and want to crawl under a rock....and if someone asks me where i am from, I will say Ireland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What sums it up is the vote in Aberdeen.......they are all very happy with their huge pay packets, and dont give two hoots that all the oil revenue from which they make their living goes to Westminster to pay for war, nuclear weapons and the whatever else the posh boys want for the betterment of England