Enjoy This Historic Day Everyone! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Enjoy This Historic Day Everyone!

Loving the positivity!

Just had enough of all the ignorant, prejudiced, bitter commentaries from the mainstream press and their comments pages... their whining won't stop, yes or no, but for now can block out the negativity and enjoy the moment

OK… back from work and looking forward to the results coming in now.

(Any live feeds would be greatly appreciated.)

Was blessed to have been born in Scotland, went to (primary) school in Scotland, have worked in Scotland, have previously voted SNP in Scotland, followed Scotland to 4 World Cups and 2 European Championships, and was privileged to have been invited to William Wallace's funeral, but feeling a wee bitty left out that I wasn't there or able to vote today.

Not sure what I was doing exactly, but wore my 'Wallace Statue' t-shirt, my Royal Stewart cap, and my Saltire sunglasses all day.

283z8j.jpg

Loads of people spoke to me, as everyone here knows this is happening.

The outcome (either way) will be headline News around the world.

Was blessed to have been born in Scotland, went to (primary) school in Scotland, have worked in Scotland, have previously voted SNP in Scotland, followed Scotland to 4 World Cups and 2 European Championships, and was privileged to have been invited to William Wallace's funeral, but feeling a wee bitty left out that I wasn't there or able to vote today.

Not sure what I was doing exactly, but wore my 'Wallace Statue' t-shirt, my Royal Stewart cap, and my Saltire sunglasses all day.

283z8j.jpg

There are links somewhere but so many threads I can't remember where.

283z8j.jpg

nice one Scotty (although i preferred the Wallace look :)

plan to wear my Skatlaand top to work in calgary tomorrow if all goes to plan

the andy murray thing may have flipped a few punters - few days earlier and the dail mail abuse would have been on overdrive

283z8j.jpg

Great picture Scotty.

We're doing this for everybody, not just the people resident in Scotland

I'm heading to work just now and will be completely out of touch with the day's happenings until I can get back on here around 10:30pm Scottish time.

Savour every moment.

I love (and thank) you all!

SCOTLAND FOREVER!

Remember: the mail must get through!

Slainte, Scott. :-))

nice one Scotty (although i preferred the Wallace look :)

plan to wear my Skatlaand top to work in calgary tomorrow if all goes to plan

the andy murray thing may have flipped a few punters - few days earlier and the dail mail abuse would have been on overdrive

Go on then: Scotty and Donny Mac (come back Donny) two of the smartest Tambers on the board - and two of the quietest.

ScottyCTADonnyMac1_zps51c11367.jpg

Remember: the mail must get through!

Slainte, Scott. :-))

Slainte, Ed!

What happened tae yer flowing locks scotty ffs :blink:

Still got 'em (under my cap). Going to be making a donation for cancer kids.

Shaved my head 2 years ago to go on a mission trip and have grown my hair ever since.