This Board Needs Tunes - Page 727 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

14 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Posted previously! You must have skimmed past 😋

Ah well, OK.

Well the song that was the original inspiration for this thread (not the first one posted), someone did the honour of posting again, no problem!

4 minutes ago, exile said:

Ah well, OK.

Well the song that was the original inspiration for this thread (not the first one posted), someone did the honour of posting again, no problem!

Was it me? It's like buying birthday cards, always fear I've posted it (!) already. 

14 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I'm always surprised when I see a video nowadays pre-MTV (or pre-Buggles).  Where were they shown?

(We might have had a TV in '68, but it was all Pinky & Perky.)

I was pleasantly surprised to find this too. So many more recent tunes than that just have a still photo or whatever on YouTube. Unless it's a copyright thing or to do with promoting singles hmmm. Looks like TDYER63's hedge from the weather thread 🙂

1 hour ago, StirlingEgg said:

That was an eclectic wee selection to start the evening session! I've gone a bit blank now though...Oh hang on, is this one a repeat?

I've no idea. I can't remember which songs I posted yesterday or day before . 😃

This theme has had a good innings (more than expected!) but maybe running out of steam. One way to extend the life of a theme is to extend it to include a wider range of things.

How about we try extending to include things/concepts ending with -ous, -us (& -uss), and -os (& -oss).