This Board Needs Tunes - Page 731 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

48 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Could've been a good segue to the covers theme.   I bet you have another up your sleeve though 😉

An occupational hazard, I'm afraid, I posted that on strength of the artiste and track title before listening to it properly and it turns out to be suspiciously unspooky song and then only after posted it realised it was a cover of an awful unspooky song I would never have posted in its original form. 😓 Serves me right for posting too hastily

20 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Weird how sharp this video looks and as though filmed at a recent school fête...

Voodoo - good call.  School fête? - Dig those krazy kids,or is it cool cats, in the audience.

3 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

That's a cover anaw, but I'm not putting any down.   Dusty's might be the one that was posted sometime before (I've heard it somewhere), or maybe it was the original lyricized Classic IV version exile didn't like(?)

I've only just read that the original was a sax instrumental.   I'll post it for geekness 😁

2 hours ago, StirlingEgg said:

It just looks like there's a couple of 100 folk there. Is it Chile or Child?? 

First heard of Jimi on a toilet wall; as in "Hendrix woz God".   So borrowed some vinyl from the local library and thought it was Chile.   Now think Chilli as it was so hot 💣