This Board Needs Tunes - Page 728 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

3 hours ago, exile said:

This theme has had a good innings (more than expected!) but maybe running out of steam. One way to extend the life of a theme is to extend it to include a wider range of things.

How about we try extending to include things/concepts ending with -ous, -us (& -uss), and -os (& -oss).

Struggling to come up with words let alone songs! Rusty brain this evening...

1 minute ago, StirlingEgg said:

Try *ous, or whatever search in your tunes and relax 😋   If you're on yer phone though, feck knows.   I'm stuck in the 90s.

or the 80s?

Just as an aside...   I have the wonderful Adblock Plus on my PC, but in the last few days if I play a tune on YouTube I get a pause for quite a few seconds (as if an advert is playing somewhere else) before starting many videos.   Thankfully Playback of tunes here seems free of this foul malevolence despite Samhain's approach.

8 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Just as an aside...   I have the wonderful Adblock Plus on my PC, but in the last few days if I play a tune on YouTube I get a pause for quite a few seconds (as if an advert is playing somewhere else) before starting many videos.   Thankfully Playback of tunes here seems free of this foul malevolence despite Samhain's approach.

Foul Malevolence sounds like one of your bands 

1 hour ago, StirlingEgg said:

I'll grant it's trickier than the other one but thought it might fill a few days till the weekend (and a rumoured now theme?)

1 minute ago, StirlingEgg said:

Does that theme come around every year on here? 🕷🕸🔦🕯⚰️🪦💀👻

Only if I've got a say in it 😅

Strangely, I rediscovered the Friday night Rock show on Radio6 (iPlayer/podcast or whatever) with Bruce Dickinson doing a Hallowe'en special while I was at work (in the naughties?).

I was busy (honest), but found it on a PC to playback in a room by myself while working and it really did freak me out ...and brought me some new tunes.

Feckin' BBC killed the program though.