This Board Needs Tunes - Page 44 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

You continue to bark up the wrong tree.

All one would have to do is read the signature I've had for literally years and years and thousands of posts to know that I believe that 'faith plus NOTHING equals salvation'.

Anyway... You trying to desperately get through to me with what I already know and have preached since you were an atheist has passed the point of being tedious.

Here's a tip (in love)... If you are wrong, then say that you are wrong.

A person is more likely to  to come to Christ because of a person's example than anything they try and ram down their throat.

Trying to avoid admitting that you were wrong by answering a question with a question is just pride.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

A person is more likely to  to come to Christ because of a person's example than anything they try and ram down their throat.

The most likely way though is if they are targeted by manipulative people at a vulnerable point in their lives.

1 hour ago, exile said:

Can I make a humble suggestion, that we keep this much nurtured thread for music?

It's a refuge from argument, politics, current affairs, religion, even football!) 

OK, but wait 'til you see my Hallowe'en playlist  :whistling: