This Board Needs Tunes - Page 49 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

14 hours ago, Kimba said:

more tunes compilation ;)

It may be a 'compilation' featuring tunes' but it is surely not in the spirit of the thread. It looks to me more like an attempt to make points about the occult and the bible, in line with the text written over the video, rather than being about listening to music.

Why don't you start a thread of your own where you can post all these religious and occult messages, and people can choose to read and respond if they like?  

On 8/16/2018 at 1:04 PM, giblet said:

Proclaimers out with a new one about Edinburgh.  Pretty good!

On 8/16/2018 at 1:04 PM, giblet said:

Proclaimers out with a new one about Edinburgh.  Pretty good!

☺️:guitar:

On 8/9/2018 at 11:01 PM, exile said:

New album out around now. Sounds singable?

17 hours ago, G-Man said:

They sound very similar but think your version is the best by a smidgeon.

😁😁

I guess they're the same, no? But I think the one with the video is better.

I was just pointing out it was already posted. So, must be popular. But not the only repeat post on this board (I see Witchita Lineman was already posted on the Country thread... though I havent' listened to them all yet....)

22 minutes ago, exile said:

I guess they're the same, no? But I think the one with the video is better.

I was just pointing out it was already posted. So, must be popular. But not the only repeat post on this board (I see Witchita Lineman was already posted on the Country thread... though I havent' listened to them all yet....)

17 hours ago, G-Man said:

How can anyone say they don’t like country? It says everything you need it to say. 

Is that for real? Looks like a parody. :lol:

Either that  or maybe that's a TAMB household on a football night? Maybe not a Scotland outing but some midweeker, staying up for the highlights, not his own club maybe but interested in how the other results go?

Edited by exile

18 minutes ago, exile said:

Is that for real? Looks like a parody. :lol:

Either that  or maybe that's a TAMB household on a football night? Maybe not a Scotland outing but some midweeker, staying up for the highlights, not his own club maybe but interested in how the other results go?

OK Ok so it's for real, it was a hit single and album, "certified 5× Multi-Platinum in the United States for sales of over five million". So, bravo! 

At least I listened, to the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...