Tickets - Page 4 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

bonzo

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Ghettoarchitekt said:

I'm really sick of it...so I have to wait the next years for my first away point and accept these horrible ticketmaster prices...:mad:

sick of what??? Not getting the chance to get a ticket for away games??? 8 out of the last 10 games have been open to all members...

39 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

sick of what??? Not getting the chance to get a ticket for away games??? 8 out of the last 10 games have been open to all members...

But we didn't know England would be in our group for most of those games.......

28 minutes ago, Byrne2711 said:

But we didn't know England would be in our group for most of those games.......

What relevance is that to those who go to games regularly? They go because they want to go and to a lessor degree, can afford to go.

So unless you mean, its a problem to those who don't go regularly but then thats your answer, is it not?

21 minutes ago, DeeRus said:

What relevance is that to those who go to games regularly? They go because they want to go and to a lessor degree, can afford to go.

So unless you mean, its a problem to those who don't go regularly but then thats your answer, is it not?

Nothing to do with those who go regularly mate. It's in response to the person who's 'sick of it'. Was in tongue in cheek haha. 

20 minutes ago, Byrne2711 said:

Nothing to do with those who go regularly mate. It's in response to the person who's 'sick of it'. Was in tongue in cheek haha. 

:ok:

1 hour ago, Byrne2711 said:

1 hour ago, DeeRus said:

:ok:

Haha! I was certain this was a bite so didnt reply... thanks for stepping in and confirming my thoughts DeeRus :ok:

2 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

Haha! I was certain this was a bite so didnt reply... thanks for stepping in and confirming my thoughts DeeRus :ok:

Thought it was a pretty obvious joke haha. Guess things don't come across as I think they do! :rollsmile:

Didn't realise it'd be taking the wrong way haha. See you guys in Prague :wave:

On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Byrne2711 said:

Thought it was a pretty obvious joke haha. Guess things don't come across as I think they do! :rollsmile:

Didn't realise it'd be taking the wrong way haha. See you guys in Prague :wave:

It would have been seen as joke, but the amount of people recently, more so on the TAMB facebook page, that moan about not getting on the ladder is ridiculous.

7 hours ago, ScottyAlba said:

It would have been seen as joke, but the amount of people recently, more so on the TAMB facebook page, that moan about not getting on the ladder is ridiculous.

:ok: I've just joined the Facebook group, looking forward to all the moaners though. I think I moaned for  one game about not being able to get points.....6 games later and I'm on 6 points. It's easy!