Tickets - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

bonzo

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Is there a way to check how many tickets are sold? Seem to remember there being posts during other sales periods saying how many sold anyone know?

I think the SFA tweet how many sold each time they are available to different point levels. 

17 minutes ago, sjc1987 said:

If we are numbering up from ticket 0001 looks a pretty poor take up to this. Just purchased and ticket number under 1400 so just over half our allocation gone. 

Plenty scope for the 0 pointers to get on the ladder it seems

Be good for the low pointers but if thats the case then almost half of those who could have purchased before now have, if that continues they will be gone on or before 2 points...

Edited by Mazziessc

5 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Be good for the low pointers but if thats the case then almost half of those who could have purchased before now have, if that continues they will be gone on or before 2 points...

I looked at the standard view of

all 10pointers go

90% of 9 pointers will

80% 8 pointers will etc etc and thought would be fine for this points wise but didn't think it would be as low as we are. Those on 2/3 points now will be England/Nigeria/Gibraltar mainly so possibly not big up take with it being Czech.

Yea, didn't think of it like that. 

I'm on two so still confident of getting but have zero pointer considering coming on the assumption he gets a ticket.

Table will look a fair bit differnt after czech with all those who bought england lossing there point, especially those who only went to that.

Quick question I would be grateful for some advice on. Myself and one of the boys I'm going with have 2 points while the other traveling with us only has 1 point. If I was to order two tickets tomorrow when the sale opens for 2 pointers and then a ticket on Thursday when the sale opens to 1 pointers what are the chances of being able to get seats together? Do you pick seat area when buying the tickets? Can't remember from previous games. Cheers

10 minutes ago, ross040386 said:

Quick question I would be grateful for some advice on. Myself and one of the boys I'm going with have 2 points while the other traveling with us only has 1 point. If I was to order two tickets tomorrow when the sale opens for 2 pointers and then a ticket on Thursday when the sale opens to 1 pointers what are the chances of being able to get seats together? Do you pick seat area when buying the tickets? Can't remember from previous games. Cheers

Your best options are:

1) wait until tickets go on sale to 1 pointers and buy all 3 tickets together then you will be sat together (this should be safe enough as plenty tickets left)

2) buy 2 tickets tomorrow and then the 3rd ticket when they go on sale to 1 pointers. Once all 3 purchased contact the SSC and ask if they can put these 2 bookings together so the 3 of you are sat together. Generally they adhere to this as long as you give them plenty notice.

10 minutes ago, ross040386 said:

Sadly you get what you are allocated, you cant select...

BUT...

Maybe just a fluke but in Gibraltar there I bought a ticket then someone in friends and family bought theres at a lower point in the sale and our seats were together, perhaps if your friends and family they will allocate all away tickets together? Sure someone will correct me.

Hope that helps.

On 2/15/2016 at 0:19 PM, sjc1987 said:

If we are numbering up from ticket 0001 looks a pretty poor take up to this. Just purchased and ticket number under 1400 so just over half our allocation gone. 

Plenty scope for the 0 pointers to get on the ladder it seems

Im early 1600s (bought today) so looks like plenty to go around for everyone, regardless of points tally.

What about if your not in the travel club, is there a chance to get a ticket. Being based here in Prague and not in the Travel club i was just gonna buy section next to the Scotland section. but if there is a way to purchase a ticket even better. obviously after all Travel Club members have purchased.

7 minutes ago, scott7 0 said:

What about if your not in the travel club, is there a chance to get a ticket. Being based here in Prague and not in the Travel club i was just gonna buy section next to the Scotland section. but if there is a way to purchase a ticket even better. obviously after all Travel Club members have purchased.

You'll have to buy a home end one.