This Weekends Games - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was horrific aye. Aberdeen have some decent technical players but McInnes only seems interested in over powering teams using physicality rather than passing round them, which with the players they have are more than capable of. The amount of times the ball was just pumped upto Rooney last night and played into the channels was depressing.

Edit to say that goes for Dundee as well.

Johnny Hayes beat three players and played a ball along the deck for Rooney to slide it in.

The pitch has taken a doing after playing those two home games at Christmas in the pissin rain.

FB don't tell me you subscribe to eddards level of bitterness against us as well. I thought better of you.

And you guys have to gall to label others as rangers haters...

Not at all, it just made me think of that scene from one of my favourite films so I thought I'd post it. Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk which team from Dundee that play in orange gets relegated....... :wink2:

PS - I'm pretty certain I've never, ever referred to anyone as "Rangers haters". I'm not 6!!

I wouldn't bother.

Its obvious he didn't watch the game.

I thought we actually played quite well last night,on another day we would have won by 5.

Lots of crossed balls in due to the fact we had about 25 corners.We nearly scored from about five of them,which as any Dons fan will tell you is a massive improvement from not being able to beat the first man.

I thought we actually played quite well last night,on another day we would have won by 5.

Lots of crossed balls in due to the fact we had about 25 corners.We nearly scored from about five of them,which as any Dons fan will tell you is a massive improvement from not being able to beat the first man.

Both teams played decent football on a difficult pitch in the 1st half.

We dominated more after the break with most of the good stuff all coming down the wings,

Not at all, it just made me think of that scene from one of my favourite films so I thought I'd post it. Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk which team from Dundee that play in orange gets relegated....... :wink2:

PS - I'm pretty certain I've never, ever referred to anyone as "Rangers haters". I'm not 6!!

Ha ha fair enough. Yep must have been eddard - sorry!

only in so far as avoiding second bottom goes. For what it's worth, I reckon Utd will win today but we're still sunk. And if we win next week we're sunk as well. It's over.

Yep I reckon we are sunk. Getting out of this hole would be an amazing feat and highly unlikely.

Pretty amazing finish to rthe game at Carrow Road, and it's BT Sport that are giving it the 'greatest league in the world' guff.

Frankly though, the defending was utterly brutal...especially from Norwich.

Apparently Norwich just spent 10 million on defenders in the last week. It just shows you that money doesn't always buy you quality of even competence.