2Days Games - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We appear to have a new board gimp.

He's a c0ck who's got a hard-on about Aberdeen these days. I would have thought that he'd be more interested in his own team's failing battle for the 2nd division play-offs.

Ignore him.

The boy going over to the fans celebrating someone getting sent off was a bit ott.

Hope he breaks a leg very soon and loses his career.

Congratulations! You have won the "Most Stupid Comment of the Day" Award. I know it's early but I doubt anyone can beat this fine comment.

He's a c0ck who's got a hard-on about Aberdeen these days. I would have thought that he'd be more interested in his own team's failing battle for the 2nd division play-offs.

Ignore him.

Some amount of arseholes on here these days who do nothing but post the worst trolling shite about Aberdeen ever and then have the brass neck to moan about too many folk talking about Aberdeen.

The Rangers fans are the only decent folk on here apart from us Dons.

Ignore him.

Cock or not, it's a valid point, I would fully expect that away to be full, Sunday lunchtime kick off or not. That aside, a brilliant result for Aberdeen. I've said all along I think your boys can push us for the title all the way this season and results like today prove it.

Cock or not, it's a valid point, I would fully expect that away to be full, Sunday lunchtime kick off or not. That aside, a brilliant result for Aberdeen. I've said all along I think your boys can push us for the title all the way this season and results like today prove it.

Disagree. 1215 ko on a Sunday and on tele - I was surprised at how many went. I couldn't go because I was out last night and wouldn't have been able to drive at c. 9am. No trains. Screw the fans. Edited by SMcoolJ

Cock or not, it's a valid point, I would fully expect that away to be full, Sunday lunchtime kick off or not.

Yer having a laugh ?? :lol::lol:

12.15 on a Sunday, no trains, live on TV, game 120 miles away on a shit road ?

Aberdeen took a superb support there under the circumstances.