Yes Or Devo Max - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yes Or Devo Max

So why are you trying to tell us devo max is on the ballot paper?

I will explain what I mean .What we are now effectively voting for is YES or this so called Devo Max. NO for no change is off the radar.

No is definitely still no, yet the MSM are reporting no as something not connected to reality!

I was only half paying attention, but Jackie Turd introduced Distorting Scotland with a line similar to 'two days before Scotland decides whether to vote for more devolution or for independence'!!!!

WTF?!?!?!?!

Pish. No is still no, nothing is promised and nothing is guaranteed on a no vote.

Can't disagree.

What I am saying is what BT are now proposing on the ballot paper more or less taking NO out of the equation if you want to believe them.

Can't disagree.

What I am saying is what BT are now proposing on the ballot paper more or less taking NO out of the equation if you want to believe them.

So, what's your reason for trying to help them promote it like that? It's not Devomax. it's not even DevoMibbee, it's Devofukall.

So, what's your reason for trying to help them promote it like that? It's not Devomax. it's not even DevoMibbee, it's Devofukall.

I can assure you I am not a No voter Orraloon if that is what you are digging for.

I can assure you I am not a No voter Orraloon if that is what you are digging for.

I wouldn't have thought you would be. I thought somebody might have hacked your account. What is the point of the thread? You know fine well that Devomax isn't on offer. Why are you trying to make out that it is?