Warburton Walking Away? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warburton Walking Away?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's laughable.

What exactly has warbs done in Scotland to deserve such treatment?

Lose to nearest rival. Check.

Lose to top league team. Check.

He has done absolutely nothing to deserve more praise than deila, Stubbs etc.

I agree to an extent.

Remember Stubbs is in his 2nd full season at Hibs.

Warburton had to rebuild a squad from scratch during the summer and has a better team than Hibs already.

I agree though that Tommy Wright should be getting more attention as he's done a tremendous job.

Nah. We are the most successful. Most titles, more famous outside Scotland, European cup winners, still alive, biggest stadium.

Wow! You have the full emerald glasses on don't you? :lol:

Let's see,

Most titles - wrong!

More famous outside Scotland - wrong!

European Cup Winners - Aberdeen have more European trophies

Still Alive - And?

Biggest Stadium - yes you do. Have the Biggest Empty Section trophy all to yourselves.

Let's see,

Most titles - wrong!

Still Alive - And?

Biggest Stadium - yes you do. Have the Biggest Empty Section trophy all to yourselves.

Oops! You're the first hun I've seen admit Rangers are dead RB lol

Getting linked to another job isn't anything to get your knickers in a twist about. It's a compliment. At the end of the day, it's an endorsement of the good job he's doing, look at Ally McCoist, hardly been linked to any job since he left, that speaks volumes.

Let's see,

Most titles - wrong!

Still Alive - And?

Hold on you honestly believe Rangers are more famous than Celtic? Giving the history of the two clubs etc

Doubt he'll leave after knocking his pan in at rangers, still if there is more bread in it down south he'll be yeasterday's man at ibrox.

There's bound to be more money on offer at Fulham but he doesn't seem driven by the cash as he made plenty before coming in to football management apparently.

There's more scope for improvement at Rangers and the potential for European football. There's no chance of anything at Fulham other than a bigger pay packet.

Hold on you honestly believe Rangers are more famous than Celtic? Giving the history of the two clubs etc

I have no idea and neither do you. You are making a biased subjective assumption with no evidence.

That and I really couldn't care less. :lol:

There's bound to be more money on offer at Fulham but he doesn't seem driven by the cash as he made plenty before coming in to football management apparently.

There's more scope for improvement at Rangers and the potential for European football. There's no chance of anything at Fulham other than a bigger pay packet.

You're thicker than an outsider!

Sake man! Read Scooby's post again.

Ah never mind

Sorry! Feeding the baby at 4am and back up for 7:30 has left me with sub-optimal concentration levels.

And an inability to spot a pun, apparently.

#facepalmsmiley