Hollywood A-Lister With Hiv - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hollywood A-Lister With Hiv

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has aged really badly since he quit Two and a Half Men ....

He hasn't half, but I guess this explains it.

A double bill of it on ITV2 in 5 mins. It was brilliant before he went off his rocker & got the bullet.

Folk in any walk of life should be entitled to keep their health private - nonsense he's having to go public with this.

A double bill of it on ITV2 in 5 mins. It was brilliant before he went off his rocker & got the bullet.

Folk in any walk of life should be entitled to keep their health private - nonsense he's having to go public with this.

If he's got Virginia Wades it's only fair folk know the score.

He's (allegedly) been pumping anything with a pulse despite knowing he has HIV. If that's true then IMHO he should be facing prosecution, not just going on some talkshow, for which I'm sure he'll be getting handsomely paid.

Didn't think it would be someone heterosexual. It's very difficult to contract hiv from heterosexual sex but I suppose if you've pumped 5000 women then you're messing with the odds a bit.......although I suppose it's possible he's got it by some other means.

Didn't think it would be someone heterosexual. It's very difficult to contract hiv from heterosexual sex but I suppose if you've pumped 5000 women then you're messing with the odds a bit.......although I suppose it's possible he's got it by some other means.

Believe he is known to frequent prostitutes on a regular basis in which case all bets re transmission through hetrosexual sex are off

"Provided you are not having sex with men, intravenous drug users, or women who sleep with such people, the risk of getting HIV is infinitesimally small."

Believe he is known to frequent prostitutes on a regular basis in which case all bets re transmission through hetrosexual sex are off

"Provided you are not having sex with men, intravenous drug users, or women who sleep with such people, the risk of getting HIV is infinitesimally small."

Good point. Somehow forgot about his use of prostitutes!

Does that bit mean it's much easier for women to get it? A lot of them have sex with men.

Does that bit mean it's much easier for women to get it? A lot of them have sex with men.

mainly if they have sex with men that are bisexual or intravenous drug users or men who have slept with prostitutes who have been with bisexual men or intravenous drug users ....................

So in short - Yes

Edited by Ally Bongo

Two and a Half Men was the highest rated comedy show in the US

Yep and rightly so - he was brilliant in it

And ironically really was playing himself