John Lewis Christmas Advert - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

John Lewis Christmas Advert

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what age do you have to hand in your sense of humour, is it 20? 30?, 40?

Lighten up FFS!

If you're over 12 and find that even remotely funny you need a serious word with yourself.

Stick to your obssessed breakdown. Thats far funnier.

Sadly...

http://m.celticsuperstore.co.uk/stores/celtic/mobile/en/search/pyjamas

You just know ek_mope is going to be sitting there excitedly wearing them on Christmas Eve, posting about Rangers and waiting for Scott Brown to come down the chimney.

"ek_mope", and he's just accused me of behaving like a 12 year old. Thick as shite!!! :-))

They don't sell pot noodles in Larkhall....

111478-Pot-Noodle-Chicken-and-Mushroom-F

I miss those hugely! A buttered roll with a wee dollop of that on it was a braw treat. It had to be that flavour though. There's a wee shoppie here that does UK grub but it only has the Bombay Bad Boy kind. They're bogging. :worried:

I miss those hugely! A buttered roll with a wee dollop of that on it was a braw treat. It had to be that flavour though. There's a wee shoppie here that does UK grub but it only has the Bombay Bad Boy kind. They're bogging. :worried:

You don't live in Scotland Ormond?