Because It's Nearly Friday - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Because It's Nearly Friday

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The priest in a small Irish village loved the rooster and ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church.
One Sunday morning, before mass, he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing.
He knew about cock fights in the village, so he questioned his parishioners in church.
During mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.
"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?" All the women stood up.
"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?"
Sixteen altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up!!

The wife has left me because she said I love football more than her.

It has really upset me, I have been with her for 13 seasons.

My wife says I'm more interested in my fantasy football team than her!

In my defence, I have Kompany and smalling.

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast- fed or bottle- fed?

"Breast- fed,"she replied. "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for awhile in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast- fed or bottle- fed?

"Breast- fed,"she replied. "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for awhile in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."

hahaha ?

Bloke walks into the doctors and says "it's my penis doctor. I think you better have a look at it'.

The guy gets it out and the doc gives it a thorough examination then says to the guy "I'm sorry sir, but I can't see anything wrong with it".

The guy replies "I know. It's a feckin beauty isn't it!"

Guy goes to the docs and is told his usual doctor is off sick and has been replaced by a female locum.

He explains that his problem in "delicate" and would rather see a man but as he has no choice he agrees to see the woman.

He gets called in and says to the doctor "I've got a problem with my penis doctor I think you ought to have a look".

She tells him to drop his trousers.

After a couple of minutes she says to him "well, I can tell you this Mr. Smith, you're going to have to stop the masturbating"

"Why is that?" Asks the guy, to which the doc replies "because I'm trying to examine you!"