Scottish Premiership 2016/17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Premiership 2016/17

Aye I for one, definitely called it wrong. Fair play to them.

I don't get this.

Firstly, anyone that has watched Scottish football for any length of time MUST know that any team outside of Celtic can end up in any place in the league. I keep on talking on here about 'fine lines' in the Premiership because virtually no team wins more than 2 games in a row.....because of that you can go from 3rd to 8th, or from 10th to 5th, in no time at all.

Secondly, despite that, I still believe Aberdeen will finish 2nd. We're on a pish run of form but it's only October, and the Dons have by far the 2nd best squad in the league.

Thirdly, again....it's only October. 25 games to go.

I don't get this.

Firstly, anyone that has watched Scottish football for any length of time MUST know that any team outside of Celtic can end up in any place in the league. I keep on talking on here about 'fine lines' in the Premiership because virtually no team wins more than 2 games in a row.....because of that you can go from 3rd to 8th, or from 10th to 5th, in no time at all.

Secondly, despite that, I still believe Aberdeen will finish 2nd. We're on a pish run of form but it's only October, and the Dons have by far the 2nd best squad in the league.

I'm not surprised you don't 'get' it given you probably have no idea what I said about them before a ball was kicked. I said that they were average and that top 6 would be an achievement.

I think Aberdeen will finish second too btw. I'm just acknowledging that I underestimated Hearts. You can untie your pants now.

I don't get this.

I was ridiculed for talking about the fine lines.

An admittedly improving Motherwell side were unlucky not to beat Aberdeen at pittodrie last week.

From 2nd-12th there's not a massive amount at all! Form, bit of luck, confidence, and getting a good group together can be the difference between 2nd and 11th.

I predict celtic first Rangers second. Debian to keep pretending he's Scottish while wrapping himself in a union jack. And perhaps if he puts in the hours will break his yearly record score for wanks over a picture of the Queen.

I broke last year's by the 18th April this year Big Mac ?