Blair's 'deal In Blood' With Bush - Memo Revealed - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Blair's 'deal In Blood' With Bush - Memo Revealed

It may not be big news to anyone who suspected/assumed Blair pledged to Bush to back him over Iraq, privately, while insisting publicly he hadn't made his mind up and would aim to go through UN channels (before backtracking and invading Iraq anyway). Still, these guys have to be held to account even if 13 years later.

"Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started" (in Mail on Sunday) Alex Salmond calls for Chilcot inquiry to examine secret Blair memo on Iraq War

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13877353.Alex_Salmond_calls_for_Chilcot_inquiry_to_examine_secret_Blair_memo_on_Iraq_War/

The Robert Harris book indicates the truth about Team Blair IMHO. I also think they cleared a path for him with Smith's timely death (and later Cook, Kelly and who knows else).

Have you looked into the Knights of Malta stuff at all?

Ha ha you (might) live to regret this :wink2: Baby steps are what's required with material of this nature. The linked interview is ostensibly about the interviewee's book detailing Thatcher's links with illegal arms deals during the 80s. This may not be news to anyone but remains interesting nonetheless. The bits about the Knights of Malta is at the 10 minute mark and the Blair connection at around 14 mins. The Blair bit here is very short. As I said, without meaning to seem patronising, baby steps.

I suggest watching the whole interview both for context and to judge the veracity/credibility of Mr Gilson. In all honest it probably won't come as any great revelation and many will have already supposed that something of this nature might have been a motivating factor. It's the verification, which is interesting.

There's all sorts of other stuff available, some of it off the scale wacky and some not. People can dig around further if they feel inclined. God bless the internet :)

If someone posts ahhhlooo snackbar or anything properly spelt then this thread will probably result in a drone strike somewhere in Dundee.

If they hit the right bit it could only be an improvement. Not the bit where Kumnio is, obviously. I wouldn't want him assassinated. Or anybody else for that matter. Not even the nice Tony B Liar, honest. :worried::worried:

a baby step too far for me. garbage.

Why must you always sit on the fence with your opinions, eh?

I mentioned Peter Levenda to you previously and had I not read some of his meticulously researched work, which delves into some extraordinarily strange 'marriages' between intelligence personnel/occultism/religious orders I'd have dismissed this type of thing too. Gilson's claims have some resonance with this. It's difficult to find a trustworthy source for an accurate list of members for the KoMs and they're always undermined through association with off the scale tinfoil hattery. But if those lists are accurate, they make for some interesting bedfellows. Of course, if the tinfoil hat wearers made them up, that's unsurprising.

Why must you always sit on the fence with your opinions, eh?

I mentioned Peter Levenda to you previously and had I not read some of his meticulously researched work, which delves into some extraordinarily strange 'marriages' between intelligence personnel/occultism/religious orders I'd have dismissed this type of thing too. Gilson's claims have some resonance with this. It's difficult to find a trustworthy source for an accurate list of members for the KoMs and they're always undermined through association with off the scale tinfoil hattery. But if those lists are accurate, they make for some interesting bedfellows. Of course, if the tinfoil hat wearers made them up, that's unsurprising.

I do apologize Harry. I am a bit of a rude . I have found some of your previous links worth a view. But I would cut to the chase.

I do apologize Harry. I am a bit of a rude . I have found some of your previous links worth a view. But I would cut to the chase.

This link is for a membership list, its the best link of a bad bunch. I can't find anything I'd term reliable. I can't attest to its accuracy but you're a discerning grown up so take a gander:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/kmlst1.htm

Now just because you have a group of incredibly influential individuals all being members of the same religious club, a club with dubious, bloody and extreme origins, but which is now 'respectable', means f*ck all really. Doesn't it?

My point is this. We've been discussing the actions of those apparently in power on other threads, describing them as psychos and sociopaths because their behaviour appears insane to any sane individual. Even if you factor in the greed, profiteering and mainstream geopolitical power grabbing/empire building. You've mentioned several times the utter disregard for human life and the difficulty in understanding how the UK could be a party to such brutality.

So consider, hypothetically, that Gilson's inside information is on the money. That there is a deep seated, ancient, brutal spiritual component shaping foreign policy today in the States and UK. To my mind it helps to make sense of the apparent fervour with which the West wants to involve itself in wars in the Middle East. I'm not saying it's absolutely the case. All I'm saying is if you consider that fact, in the context of what we're witnessing now - and in Blair's early and unwavering support for Bush being discussed on this thread - that it seems to make more sense to a rational mind. Of course, they may all just be nuts. I think it's an interesting take on things and that we can put the 'conspiracy theory' pejorative to one side while we consider it. After all, that's all we're doing.

This link is for a membership list, its the best link of a bad bunch. I can't find anything I'd term reliable. I can't attest to its accuracy but you're a discerning grown up so take a gander:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/kmlst1.htm

Now just because you have a group of incredibly influential individuals all being members of the same religious club, a club with dubious, bloody and extreme origins, but which is now 'respectable', means f*ck all really. Doesn't it?

My point is this. We've been discussing the actions of those apparently in power on other threads, describing them as psychos and sociopaths because their behaviour appears insane to any sane individual. Even if you factor in the greed, profiteering and mainstream geopolitical power grabbing/empire building. You've mentioned several times the utter disregard for human life and the difficulty in understanding how the UK could be a party to such brutality.

So consider, hypothetically, that Gilson's inside information is on the money. That there is a deep seated, ancient, brutal spiritual component shaping foreign policy today in the States and UK. To my mind it helps to make sense of the apparent fervour with which the West wants to involve itself in wars in the Middle East. I'm not saying it's absolutely the case. All I'm saying is if you consider that fact, in the context of what we're witnessing now - and in Blair's early and unwavering support for Bush being discussed on this thread - that it seems to make more sense to a rational mind. Of course, they may all just be nuts. I think it's an interesting take on things and that we can put the 'conspiracy theory' pejorative to one side while we consider it. After all, that's all we're doing.

Apologies, I haven't looked in on this thread for a few days, but isn't that just the Bilderberg Group by another name?