Team For Gibraltar - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team For Gibraltar

kmcca5

Martin can play RB.

I just want as many players that started last night to warm the bench and give the others a go. Possibly even drop Naismith for Robertson and play him in midfield.

Given there's nothing to lose I'd play 2 striker2 in place of the support striker we usually do.

Gordon

Hutton, Martin, Hanley, Robertson

Ritchie, Brown, Shinnie, Russell

Fletcher, Rhodes

Gives Shinnie experience with Brown to help him, without the pressure putting him into a back line would add. Russell has joined the squad and has looked decent in the few times we've played him. And mostly I want to see Rhodes playing off Fletcher. I think Fletcher would benefit from having someone closer too him and Rhodes has been superb for his club recently.

Given there's nothing to lose I'd play 2 striker2 in place of the support striker we usually do.

Gordon

Fletcher, Rhodes

Gives Shinnie experience with Brown to help him, without the pressure putting him into a back line would add. Russell has joined the squad and has looked decent in the few times we've played him. And mostly I want to see Rhodes playing off Fletcher. I think Fletcher would benefit from having someone closer too him and Rhodes has been superb for his club recently.

I'd be delighted to see that team play. The scoreline is meaningless. I want to see us play a high tempo, high pressure game and show we can play another way.

Slow methodical football only ever benefits the opposition - regardless of their stature or quality.

I actually thought Robertson would have been better coming on for Forrest and playing LM.

I said that during the game. We were getting destroyed down that side. Dorrans was a mental sub to bring on.

Team-

Marshall

Martin

Hanley

Berra

Forrest

McArthur

Brown

Shinnie

Griffiths

Rhodes

Fletcher

Gordon

Fletcher, Rhodes

WTF? Its Gib we are playing, in a meaningless match!

What drama do you go through for big games!?

As it's a meaningless game against very, very weak opposition I think we should play as many players as possible that have had little game time in the group, the ones that have travelled often, seeing little action at least deserve that.

Back three is a bad idea, one man marker, one covering, and the third making sure his hair's swept properly

Back four with fullbacks pushed on to act as wingers, narrow diamond in the midfield and two up front.

WTF? Its Gib we are playing, in a meaningless match!

What drama do you go through for big games!?

If he were to make a mistake and gibraltar score, he'll get pelters and some will call for him to never be called up again. Some football fans are idiots, that's just how it is. I'd rather protect people from the idiots on their debuts. Call my crazy.

Gordon

Shinnie

Berra

Greer

Alan Hutton

McArthur

Dorrans

Russel

Naismith

Griffith

Rhoads

4-4-2

Only including Hutton because there isn't another option I can think of.

Given that McArthur was on the same flight as me to Heathrow this morning, I suspect he's not travelling.