Rangers V Falkirk - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers V Falkirk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyingly, I'm missing the game today because I'm going to the wedding of two people that I hardly know which will be full of people that I've never met. :( The day will be spent with me on my phone checking the football and rugby scores rather a lot while getting slowly pished on beer and wine trying to make conversation with strangers.

Tough game ahead and when I don't go, the games tend to be close, nervy affairs so I expect no different today.

A chance for us to complete the first quarter of the league with a 100% record but Falkirk have been playing well and will be a tough test.

Hopefully we've learned the lessons from the Cup game as I'm sure Peter Houston will have!

A chance for us to complete the first quarter of the league with a 100% record but Falkirk have been playing well and will be a tough test.

Hopefully we've learned the lessons from the Cup game as I'm sure Peter Houston will have!

We haven't really been playing well recently. No score bore at home against QOS, Hammered at Ross County and 1-1 against a poor Alloa side. Edited by jimstroma

Annoyingly, I'm missing the game today because I'm going to the wedding of two people that I hardly know which will be full of people that I've never met. :( The day will be spent with me on my phone checking the football and rugby scores rather a lot while getting slowly pished on beer and wine trying to make conversation with strangers.

Tough game ahead and when I don't go, the games tend to be close, nervy affairs so I expect no different today.

Ah yes one of those days Wolfy. Not good. Scotland v SA as well. Nightmare.

theres a shock, another dodgy free kick given to Rangers just outside the box. Interesting to read that this was going to be Rangers strongest test so far, despite the fact we deserved and had the chances to beat them at Ibrox. Looking forward to their return to Easter Road, cant come quick enough.

By the way, Tavernier seems to either score peaches or hit free kicks miles wide.