Hajj Stampede - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hajj Stampede

Haven't seen anything on here about it. Maybe because there is nothing to blame on the West.

Nearly 800 dead in a stampede and the grand mufti says it was out of human control.

Now 800 is a drop in the ocean to the number of people who attend the Hajj annually and with all of our petro dollars spent on the place you would think they could organise it a bit better.

And you would also think they would invent something into their doctrine find some ancient text that says you can visit at any time and still be a 'good' muslim.

I despair at the human race when i see this kind of thing

How much religious brainwashing is needed to make millions of people go on a pilgramage ?

It's not the security at the event thats the problem - its religion

Nobody seems to be mentioning that

All religions are dangerous but the Islamic version is probably the most as Hajj shows

Totally nuts

It's an absolute shambles. The roll call of deaths over the years is unbelievable!

I'm actually surprised there isn't more deaths given over 2 million go there for Hajj. I understand they have changed some of the rituals so people don't hang about, wailing like about beheading non-believers no doubt.

I despair at the human race when i see this kind of thing

How much religious brainwashing is needed to make millions of people go on a pilgramage ?

It's not the security at the event thats the problem - its religion

Nobody seems to be mentioning that

All religions are dangerous but the Islamic version is probably the most as Hajj shows

Totally nuts

I don't think the hajj itself is dangerous, it's what they do away from it that bothers me. Pilgrims will make pilgrimages and I agree that one must be slightly daft to take holidays from work for this kind of stuff.

I don't think the hajj itself is dangerous, it's what they do away from it that bothers me. Pilgrims will make pilgrimages and I agree that one must be slightly daft to take holidays from work for this kind of stuff.

Its 2015

Who the needs to make a religious pilgramage apart from the ignorant and brainwashed ?