What If We Are Out ? - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What If We Are Out ?

Doric

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, maybe I just care about the fortunes of my country more.............. :-)

For crying out loud, nobody said they never. What do you want guys to do? Sit with their pusses tripping them for a week away because Strachan got it wrong in Dublin and Tblisi? It's not the fans fault that the team ####ed up. All we can do as fans is plough the money in and back the team vocally. I'd say we do that more than most countries across the planet! Stop giving boys a hard time because they dare to have a laugh with mates after spending small fortunes to do it!

We will have a ball no matter what, that's just the way we are I guess and wouldn't have it any other way.

Exactly.

If the worst of the worst happens, I'll still try and have a ball.

We've improved massively under WGS this campaign.

We still can :ok:

Awe you s of little faith,WUR GONNAE HUMP POLAND, thur a bunch o cocky dafties who think thuv got the game won aweready,on the form of the last 2 games in Warsaw they should be a wee bit worried,as for Lemon whats his name,jump on his taes in the first 5 mins and hes out.Then Poland will be under major presh in thur last game and Irish win it in last minute,France here we come,EASY AS FEKIN THAT<FITBAWS A SIMPLE GAME YAS :guitar:

Edited by big clarky

Awe you s of little faith,WUR GONNAE HUMP POLAND, thur a bunch o cocky dafties who think thuv got the game won aweready,on the form of the last 2 games in Warsaw they should be a wee bit worried,as for Lemon whats his name,jump on his taes in the first 5 mins and hes out.Then Poland will be under major presh in thur last game and Irish win it in last minute,France here we come,EASY AS FEKIN THAT<FITBAWS A SIMPLE GAME YAS :guitar:

:ok:

2ilnasz.png