Harvesting - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Harvesting

RETRO

Of you're not using the ticket,it should be returned.

Simple really.

This may be the last away game that you can attend for whatever reason until Wembley,then you will possibly gain a ticket before someone else.

That's not right.

This and if you don't your no better than those that order a ticket with no intention of going

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of you're not using the ticket,it should be returned.

Simple really.

This may be the last away game that you can attend for whatever reason until Wembley,then you will possibly gain a ticket before someone else.

That's not right.

But it's impossible to get onto the ladder. I don't have unlimited money and holidays and things.

Here is my definition of a harvester:

Someone who purchases a ticket directly from the SFA, with the sole purpose of gaining an SSC away point; and who has no intention of attending the game itself. In addition to this, anyone who can no longer attend the match, has ample time and opportunity (i.e. they are not ill, or going through a life changing event) to return the ticket to the SSC and deliberately chooses not to.

Perfect definition

Ok, if this makes the harvest haters feel better, I will use my 2 SSC tickets. I have 2 Gibraltar end tickets fer sale, right next to 2 crabbit married woman because I was told I am harvesting. Haha!!

I think you may need to work on your sales patter. :lol:

PM sent.

Anybody want to buy 2x Scotland End tickets?

I will be in albuferia, due to the time constraints, it's collect only , I have 2 SSC tickets available, SSC membership must be produced if not no ticket. I will be at the stadium 1 hour before kick off, if not wanted I will give to non members. PM Deccie fer more details ???

I will be in albuferia, due to the time constraints, it's collect only , I have 2 SSC tickets available, SSC membership must be produced if not no ticket. I will be at the stadium 1 hour before kick off, if not wanted I will give to non members. PM Deccie fer more details

Why SSC member? They`ll already have their own unless like me they`ve chosen to buy from Gib FA to be able to sit with non SSC instead of claiming point. If selling to an SSC member can SSC transfer your point to buyer?

This and if you don't your no better than those that order a ticket with no intention of going

Rubbish. He is going to the game and has paid to get himself and his wife to Portugal. He is entitled to his point, especially considering the game is not a sell out. The fact he has purchased additional tickets so he can sit with his wife, is irrelevant in this scenario. If he does sell his official away end tickets on, any buyer that is in the SSC had ample time to buy a ticket (and get a point).

IF the tickets did not go to zero points, or we sold our entire allocation, meaning some missed out, then you would have a point. To add to this, it's never been easier to buy a home or neutral ticket, which also haven't sold out (and won't). This is no big deal at all.

Why SSC member? They`ll already have their own unless like me they`ve chosen to buy from Gib FA to be able to sit with non SSC instead of claiming point. If selling to an SSC member can SSC transfer your point to buyer?

Christ theres more important things going on in the World!!

I think harvesters should go to jail......how dare you, you evil point thieves !!!!!

Edited by radian_13

Rubbish. He is going to the game and has paid to get himself and his wife to Portugal. He is entitled to his point, especially considering the game is not a sell out. The fact he has purchased additional tickets so he can sit with his wife, is irrelevant in this scenario. If he does sell his official away end tickets on, any buyer that is in the SSC had ample time to buy a ticket (and get a point).

IF the tickets did not go to zero points, or we sold our entire allocation, meaning some missed out, then you would have a point. To add to this, it's never been easier to buy a home or neutral ticket, which also haven't sold out (and won't). This is no big deal at all.

This. His ticket, and he's going to be in country if he is asked to collect. What he then does with his ticket is his business.

J

This. His ticket, and he's going to be in country if he is asked to collect. What he then does with his ticket is his business.

J

That's how I saw it. If this game did not go to all members, yes I would call it harvesting. ?

But if you therefore got a ticket for a game that sold out at 8/9 points,you would then possibly be benefitting through having a point where you punted the ticket to someone else.

Whether you're at the game in a different end is irrelevant.

You purchased a ticket from the ssc and now you're trying to sell it.

That's against the rules,but you seem quite happy with your "I'm alright Jack" attitude.

It's people like this that dismay others.

But if you therefore got a ticket for a game that sold out at 8/9 points,you would then possibly be benefitting through having a point where you punted the ticket to someone else.

That's against the rules,but you seem quite happy with your "I'm alright Jack" attitude.

I'm not trying to sell them FFS, as previously stated I am happy to use my SSC tickets and have the wife a crabbit woman, I'm there to cheer on ma team after all. To the I'm all right Jack comment, yer right, and I could not gee a monkeys how other people think, I have a family & close friends, know I'm one of the good guys, well not to my face ?

He's bought a ticket through the SSC and he's going to the game.

He just happens to want to sit with his non-member missus (quite why is anyone's guess but hey ho lol) so bought an extra ticket when they (as well as SSC tickets) were freely available to anyone who wanted one. What difference does it makes which particular ticket he uses?

Nobody who wants a ticket will miss the game.

He's put money in the SFA coffers, put extra in Gib FA's as well, is going to the game and therefore deserves his point.

Nothing he's doing is even close to harvesting.

Your reasoning is nothing short of ridiculous.

He's bought a ticket through the SSC and he's going to the game.

He just happens to want to sit with his non-member missus (quite why is anyone's guess but hey ho lol) so bought an extra ticket when they (as well as SSC tickets) were freely available to anyone who wanted one. What difference does it makes which particular ticket he uses?

Nobody who wants a ticket will miss the game.

He's put money in the SFA coffers, put extra in Gib FA's as well, is going to the game and therefore deserves his point.

Nothing he's doing is even close to harvesting.

Exactly, if I was taking a ticket away from a SSC member that would be a different thread altogether ??

I haven't got a ticket for a game that sold oot at 8/9 points though ?