Who's The Greatest Ever Tv Actor? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's The Greatest Ever Tv Actor?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant actor, I knew him best as Cowley from the Professionals. I never knew he was so prolific an actor until you look at the Wiki Page, another actor on this thread that appeared in The Great Escape. ? Edited by andreimack

He's not the best but always enjoy watching Gene Hunt in the Ashes to Ashes series.

I've not gotten round to watching that, it's on my list. It's the follow up to Life on Mars isn't it?

Does nothing for me, she's not a head turner but she does look familiar, I've seen her in stuff but I can't think what!

She was in Two Pints of Lager..., that Cilla Black biography thing, Black Work most recently.

As I say, I don't think she's a stunner, but then neither am I. Shocker more than stunner.

Maxine Peake

Excellent actress, she was brilliant in shameless. I saw her play Hamlet in Manchester a couple of years ago and she was amazing.

Edited by andreimack