Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 10 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissed off at the prices like everyone else, and the fact I need to go to Unionist Central tomorrow to watch Scotland just adds insult to injury. However, I'm amused at the number of people who are saying they won't be back. If we're in a position to secure qualification against Poland at home next October I doubt if they'll stay true to that.

Pissed off at the prices like everyone else, and the fact I need to go to Unionist Central tomorrow to watch Scotland just adds insult to injury. However, I'm amused at the number of people who are saying they won't be back. If we're in a position to secure qualification against Poland at home next October I doubt if they'll stay true to that.

I agree.

The price of petrol pisses me off.....I still buy it as it's a necessity...Scotland home match tickets are too high.....I still buy them because I WANT to!!!

For those of you that have chosen not to.....that's your individual choice, but to keep going on about it is beyond me!On the eve of a must win qualifier for OUR team.

For those who have purchased tickets....lets get Ibrox rocking tomorrow.....for those who haven't....I doubt very much your day will be as good as mine!

Pogo

ALBA GU BRATH!

I agree.

How much do you want to bet ?

:lol: Fair enough, but if you have the willpower to stay away from Hampden in the circumstances I've described above you're a better man than me :ok:

I'm done mate. I don't wish them any ill will and best of British to them and the fans but I won't be back to see them due to the pricing structure and the way the referendum went.

I'll stick to club football

Edited by TartanJon

The price of petrol pisses me off.....I still buy it as it's a necessity...Scotland home match tickets are too high.....I still buy them because I WANT to!!!

For those of you that have chosen not to.....that's your individual choice, but to keep going on about it is beyond me!On the eve of a must win qualifier for OUR team.

For those who have purchased tickets....lets get Ibrox rocking tomorrow.....for those who haven't....I doubt very much your day will be as good as mine!

Pogo

ALBA GU BRATH!

Well said pogo.

This will be the first home game I’ve missed in 13 years, and it’s only because I’m working away I can’t go.

I hesitated about the season ticket because they were milking it, but in the end, like most people, I gave in.

Have a good day, and Get The Result!

I’ll think of you all from sun-drenched Rio. :beer2: