Week Today - Scotland V Japan - Who's Going? - Page 3 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Week Today - Scotland V Japan - Who's Going?

Bristolhibby

Aye, but in the main they were solid. A fair amount of the SA players (i.e. Burger), just looked like fat bastards, which is a disgrace at that level.

i was thinking burger lookeed a bit fat and see him arouns ZA TV

Bit disappointed for Kolisi since know him, but sure they will survive - he said he loved being in Scotland (Edinburgh ) last year

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although SA got beaten they still got 2 bonus points. Could be crucial at the end of the group. I think Scotland need to be in the top three in the group to qualify automatically for the next WC. Doesn't look likely now and we havnae even kicked a baw yet. :lol:

Still, if we beat Japan on Wednesday we will be favorites to win the group. :wink2: I thought Scotland v Samoa was going to be the decider for 2nd and 3rd place behind SA. Looks a wee bit different now.

Although SA got beaten they still got 2 bonus points. Could be crucial at the end of the group. I think Scotland need to be in the top three in the group to qualify automatically for the next WC. Doesn't look likely now and we havnae even kicked a baw yet. :lol:

Still, if we beat Japan on Wednesday we will be favorites to win the group. :wink2: I thought Scotland v Samoa was going to be the decider for 2nd and 3rd place behind SA. Looks a wee bit different now.

I think we`ll come 2nd. Better do, i`ve got a ticket for the quarter final :shocked:

Just need to find a bar in Faro that will show the Samoa game

Team for Wednesday.

Hogg, Seymour, Bennett, Scott, Lamont, Russell, Laidlaw, Dickinson, Ford, Nel, Gilchrist, J. Gray, Wilson, Hardie, Denton.

Replacements: Brown, Grant, Welsh, R Gray, Strauss, Pyrgos, Horne, Maitland.

real strength in depth there

Was going to buy a ticket for the match on Viagogo on Saturday for £35. Thought I would check with the mrs before completing the purchase, between getting approval from the entertainment secretary and getting back to the computer Japan had won and the price had gone up £170.

Any other pub recommendations other than teagues for tomorrow? getting in at 1145 tomorrow at the station and I doubt we will have time to get down to the docks, back up to the station, and have enough time to pick a decent spot in the Shed! So it's pubs on the way to/ near the ground for us.

Really looking forward to this!

Any other pub recommendations other than teagues for tomorrow? getting in at 1145 tomorrow at the station and I doubt we will have time to get down to the docks, back up to the station, and have enough time to pick a decent spot in the Shed! So it's pubs on the way to/ near the ground for us.

Really looking forward to this!

We are getting in at 11:35 and are definitely heading to the docks. That said we are in the main stand so no rush to get a good spot.

J