Jim Sillars On The Bbc Today - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Sillars On The Bbc Today

It was stunning listening to Sillars on the EU citizenship thing. Of course he is right, we are already EU citizens (its on the passport FFS) and the prospect of getting ejected from the EU for having a 'democratic election' is so absurd I can't believe I ever took it even slightly seriously.

I feel an absolute tit, I thank you Jim.

It was stunning listening to Sillars on the EU citizenship thing. Of course he is right, we are already EU citizens (its on the passport FFS) and the prospect of getting ejected from the EU for having a 'democratic election' is so absurd I can't believe I ever took it even slightly seriously.

Been looking into why Brown sold all our gold on the cheap

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/thomaspascoe/100018367/revealed-why-gordon-brown-sold-britains-gold-at-a-knock-down-price/

banks get secret bailouts more than once it seems with out money.

Edited by phart

Been looking into why Brown sold all our gold on the cheap

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/thomaspascoe/100018367/revealed-why-gordon-brown-sold-britains-gold-at-a-knock-down-price/

banks get secret bailouts more than once it seems with out money.

Hmmm... allow me to whet the appetite...

A great deal of Gordon Brown’s economic strategy would strike a sane man as troubling. Not a great deal was mysterious. The orgy of consumption spending, frequent extensions of the cycle over which he would “borrow to invest”, proclamations of the “end of boom and bust”: these are part of the armoury of modern politicians, of all political hues.
One decision stands out as downright bizarre, however: the sale of the majority of Britain’s gold reserves for prices between $256 and $296 an ounce, only to watch it soar so far as $1,615 per ounce today.
When Brown decided to dispose of almost 400 tonnes of gold between 1999 and 2002, he did two distinctly odd things...
Edited by thplinth

On the very recent Max Keiser in Glasgow thread (search under brant) he goes into some detail on Gordon Browns mega suspicious Gold sales...

that's why i started looking into it, i also didn't believe that Prince bandar threatened tony blair so i've been checking that.

"

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Previously secret files describe how investigators were told they faced "another 7/7" and the loss of "British lives on British streets" if they pressed on with their inquiries and the Saudis carried out their threat to cut off intelligence."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/15/bae.armstrade

I heard old Bandar was doing the exact same routine with Putin pre Sochi to get his compliance on them butchering Syria. Did not agree so Ukraine was the punishment.

Dont get me started on Ukraine, or worse MH017, or the utter fukking lunacy that is American foreign 'policy' and our slavish obedience to it...let's just concentrate on one step at a time. i.e. Sticking it so far up their arse on the 18th they spend all day the 19th looking for it, whatever it was...

Edited by thplinth

conjecture though isn't it at this stage