F@ck This 4 A Game If Soilders - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

F@ck This 4 A Game If Soilders

Robroysboy

Dear scotland,

I was invited by late father to attend itilia 90, sweden game! I declined.

It is now time for me to give up my dream of attending a majorr comp.

You will always be in my heart and i wish the younger generation the best if luck.

Post faro game i more than likely will be hanging up my sporran.

AlbGu brath

I'm asking myself the same question. Working all the overtime that is offered my way 12 hour shifts weekends the lot, 5 countries in 5 days, been in 2 continents, I'd be lucky if I had 15 hours sleep from Tuesday to Friday, spending hours upon hours in airports at all hours, I'm current sitting in a city where people have died less than a week during riots, Spending however many thousands of pounds all just in the hope we might qualify for a tournament

Come Monday I hope I'm raring to go again but really asking myself whether it's all worth it. Waiting for something that might never come around

???

Edited by DoonTheSlope

the guy has just spend a right few bob to get to Georgia as with many others aswell he is more than entitled to feel this way chin up Brian l know it's sore

Cheers,

Its not the fact that we were beaten. It was the performance

Not one shot at goal FFS.

Still think we can squeeze out ireland for 3rd.

Hoping to see a reaction off the players on monday.

Cheers,

Its not the fact that we were beaten. It was the performance

Not one shot at goal FFS.

Still think we can squeeze out ireland for 3rd.

Hoping to see a reaction off the players on monday.

Been to plenty of games where we've not had a shot on goal & still keep going.

Having only heard the game on radio by all accounts most of the players shouldn't start on Monday.

Dear scotland,

You will always be in my heart and i wish the younger generation the best if luck.

AlbGu brath

Will you Still be doing the badges Brian ?

Obviously we are all still hurting. Need to pick ourselves back up. We can still qualify, needing a reaction off the lads on Monday though.

Beat the Germans & it's game well & truly back on!

True Rory, we don't have time for negativity now, we ALL need to move on quickly and back the team 100% tmrw

C'Mon Scotland ?⚽️

I'm asking myself the same question. Working all the overtime that is offered my way 12 hour shifts weekends the lot, 5 countries in 5 days, been in 2 continents, I'd be lucky if I had 15 hours sleep from Tuesday to Friday, spending hours upon hours in airports at all hours, I'm current sitting in a city where people have died less than a week during riots, Spending however many thousands of pounds all just in the hope we might qualify for a tournament

Come Monday I hope I'm raring to go again but really asking myself whether it's all worth it. Waiting for something that might never come around

???

Was it worth it.....

.... Course it fukcing was!!!

Dear scotland,

AlbGu brath

Heed up Brian,yur one o the larger than life characters at Scotland games and youd be a big miss,our time WILL come mate :ok:

Got home last night, totally knackered and gutted about the result. We tried to pick ourselves up and take some positives from the game but it was difficult.

I will never give up though, our time will come soon :ok:

YEP me as well mate,law of averadges

Edited by big clarky