A Month To Go And Not Much Hype. - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A Month To Go And Not Much Hype.

Bristolhibby

Absolutely buzzing for it, 4 weeks just now we'll be on our way! At the same time though, extremely worried about it simply due to how much the result means & what happened the last time.

Does seem relatively low key, I'm sure that will all change in next few weeks!

Bring it on!!!

Normally the threads would be flowing thick and fast with a month to go. Still a bit low key on the message board.

Is this because less people are traveling?

J

Buzz-meter moved from nearly zero to a healthy 6 thanks to your post Jamie. Only realised that it's less than a month away :ok:

Edited by Dave78

This game was always going to be low key (from the fans perspective) due to how expensive and "complex" it is to get there, when just a few weeks later there is a trip to the Algarve and the sun, which could be the game we qualify for France.

Actually, I am kind of glad about the low key feel to this game, as last time we played in Tbilisi, expectations were far too high..... Radio Clyde all day had been playing Scotland tunes, the press made it out we had one foot in the Euro finals ad wasn't there a large tent put on Glasgow green to screen the match and be the focal point for the party of the year?

I'm not sure how anybody can get excited when we've not been emailed about tickets for the Gbraltar game yet.

This.

Every morning I check my email and nothing. Ruins my day.

On a related note i'm off to Tynecastle next Wednesday night and STILL don't know the ticket situation. May as well blame the SSC for that as well.

This.

Every morning I check my email and nothing. Ruins my day.

On a related note i'm off to Tynecastle next Wednesday night and STILL don't know the ticket situation. May as well blame the SSC for that as well.

You have been allocated 700 tickets and they are £24/£18/14 and £18/£13/£10 depending on how old you are and if you sit in the bottom or top section.

Next

Edited by hannibal smith

Personally, I'm more hyped up about this game than any in the past. A few reasons..

• Most obscure destination (previously held by Macedonia)
  • The turnaround in the team. So much positivity. God Bless WGS.
  • Position in the group. Chance of qualification.

Bring it on.

This game was always going to be low key (from the fans perspective) due to how expensive and "complex" it is to get there, when just a few weeks later there is a trip to the Algarve and the sun, which could be the game we qualify for France.

Actually, I am kind of glad about the low key feel to this game, as last time we played in Tbilisi, expectations were far too high..... Radio Clyde all day had been playing Scotland tunes, the press made it out we had one foot in the Euro finals ad wasn't there a large tent put on Glasgow green to screen the match and be the focal point for the party of the year?

No, that was a stage and it was for the Stone Roses gig. Thought you'd remember it. Terry.

• 2 weeks later...