Walter Palmer - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What a complete c.nt of a man.

This is probably more just a statement of fact rather than the start of a new thread :ok:

I suspect you're not going to get many responses saying "Aw c'mon Kumnio. Everyone is entitled to their wee bit of sport!".

You are of course correct. This man's khuntability factor is off the scale.

There's some truth in that, well not the English part but there's a lot of media attention on this one lion when x amount are killed without any attention.

This guy just killed the wrong lion

Well each to their own view PIAK, but I'd say any man who killed any lion (or fox of any nationality) unless it was about to disembowel him, was an utter khunt.

Well each to their own view PIAK, but I'd say any man who killed any lion (or fox of any nationality) unless it was about to disembowel him, was an utter khunt.

I wouldn't disagree, just pointing out that it happens all the time with little or no media attention.

I wouldn't disagree, just pointing out that it happens all the time with little or no media attention.

Yes I knew that really, but was more a response to your last sentence which could've suggested if he had killed a different lion, he wouldn't have been a khunt. :ok:

Walter Palmer is a brave and courageous hunter. Society assigned him the role of a dentist at birth, but it's clear that deep inside he was always a hunter. He's spent thousands of dollars transitioning to be the hunter that he was always meant to be. We should respect his choice to be a hunter. If he can reach out and save just one troubled youth from being a cis-dentist, then he should and must be named 'hunter of the year'

There should be a rematch - Walter v a lion in a cage fighting cage. No weapons allowed on either side obviously, so that it's a proper square go.

Would rake it in on pay per view and would give Walter the chance to redeem himself.

Because he'd been ripped off as he could have come to Scotland or England and done it for free?

that wasn't the original point of contention though, it was there would be no thread, i disagreed , i thought there would be one.

A lady lion would be better I think, they are the hunters of the species. I think male lions just sleep and shag?

Yes, lionesses do the hard work and the males just kick about and enjoy the fruits of others Labour.