Where Is Everyone Staying? - Page 4 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where Is Everyone Staying?

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one. Me and my mate staying in albufeira sol as well. Hopefully be a few of us staying there. No plans for getting to/from game yet.

Hi just been in touch with a pub called erinsisle that is near our hotel and they are running buses just booked 3 places and they have some spaces left at 15 euros ahead there and back if you email Ray at erinsisle_alb@hotmail.com hope this helps

She still going? My mate is asking

Aye.....just googled the apartments I've now booked myself intae....and they're 150m away from the hotel she's staying in. Should've done my googling first before I booked up!

If you're interested, she's blonde, big boobies, and, for some reason, has started humming Talking Head's 'Psycho Killer' all the time now........

Hi just been in touch with a pub called erinsisle that is near our hotel and they are running buses just booked 3 places and they have some spaces left at 15 euros ahead there and back if you email Ray at erinsisle_alb@hotmail.com hope this helps

Hi mate. Thanks for this. We've actually changed resort now to vilamoura but cheers for the info anyway.

5 of us booked up on Friday.

Luton > Faro on the Sat

Faro > Luton on the Tues

Staying in Ouratlantico apartments. £180 a head all in.

Stayed here a few years ago, right at the bottom of the strip but far enough away for peace and quiet, good location. Old Town a fair trek from here though it is walkable.

Stayed here a few years ago, right at the bottom of the strip but far enough away for peace and quiet, good location. Old Town a fair trek from here though it is walkable.

Aye we thought it was a lot more central to the strip when we booked it but it will do!

Staying in Sunlight House in Faro just on the Sunday night then fly back Monday morning.

This is my 1st away trip so really looking forward to it. Flying Inverness to Bristol on Saturday then Bristol to Faro early Sunday.

You will be hoping that we still have something to play for, would hate for your 1st away game to be a glorified friendly. Hope we can get a win against Poland and the Germans beat Ireland.