Where Is Everyone Staying? - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where Is Everyone Staying?

DoonTheSlope

That's me and the good lady all booked up.

Flying out Saturday 10th from Gatwick with Norwegian Air, back on the 17th. Spending the week at Arieas Village apartments. Less than £500 for the two of us.

.Just the two of us here+

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally booked last night :guitar:

Driving straight to Manchester airport after Poland game as our flight is 0710 on Friday morning. Staying at the Albufiera Sol Hotel and Spa for a week all inclusive. Me and the brother and our 2 ladies. Any1 else on this flight/hotel???

Hi Davys Bravehearts Staying at the Albufiera Sol Hotel and Spa for a week all inclusive. with my 2 teen boys arrive hotel about midday and heading for a beer no transport booked for the game yet

Hi Davys Bravehearts Staying at the Albufiera Sol Hotel and Spa for a week all inclusive. with my 2 teen boys arrive hotel about midday and heading for a beer no transport booked for the game yet

Nice one. Me and my mate staying in albufeira sol as well. Hopefully be a few of us staying there. No plans for getting to/from game yet.

Olhão even!

I was staying there - me and the gf have just split up and as she booked it I'm feck'd!

Just booked myself into a nice appartment in the same town though - think there's a few of us in that (what soon used to be) quiet little seaside town!

is that the algrave hostel ?

It is, yes

Hotels are cheap as . Why on earth stay in a youth hostel?

We got 3 nights all inclusive for £120.

If I'm going with the missus, I always stay somewhere nice. If I'm going with mates, it effectively becomes a left luggage facility that you sleep in. You check in, you dump your bags, you go out, and you get back at silly o'clock in the morning. Repeat the next day as before. You don't spend any quality time at all in the accomodation, so there's no point in wasting money.

Our room in Faro is £25 a night between the two of us. Private twin room, with toilet and shower - sorted.

I draw the line at sharing a dorm though. Sleeping in a dorm when you're in your 40s is just creepy.

It is, yes

If I'm going with the missus, I always stay somewhere nice. If I'm going with mates, it effectively becomes a left luggage facility that you sleep in. You check in, you dump your bags, you go out, and you get back at silly o'clock in the morning. Repeat the next day as before. You don't spend any quality time at all in the accomodation, so there's no point in wasting money.

Our room in Faro is £25 a night between the two of us. Private twin room, with toilet and shower - sorted.

I draw the line at sharing a dorm though. Sleeping in a dorm when you're in your 40s is just creepy.

Well, you've been done. You could have had a room here for £24 a night.

http://www.mgehotels.com/Hotel-Paraiso-de-Albufeira/apartamento-paraiso-albufeira