Frank Skinner... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

See, as a late middle-age (OK, old) Tamber... I think he's a dick.

I'm happy to help him celebrate Engurland's go at it in '98 - it was a good song that Vindaloo, fing - it wiz... we had 'Don't come home too soon' - and we did - but so did 'they'.

Seeing him now, on the BBC, now he's renounced the 'drink' and gone back to his religious roots... I hate the born-again, self-angrandiousing fuqqers - I hate him more than I used tae.

His coupon - check him out on the BBC I-player - has the patina of a plastic, baw- faced, wannk-splash.

He's just done 10 minutes on how he met a tube wi' a samurai sword... has he ever lived in the inner city of fuqqin' anywhere?

He should be a priest - he's a parody of ... actually, he's not - he's as funny as crabs!

Just sayin' like.

Edited by Wibble

Don't think Vindaloo was his bud...

Correct - I'm a qqunnt!

I'm bolloxed and you are right... it was 'World in Motion' - my mistake. (I'll punch ma ain lights out later.) :ok:

I still hate the cockwomble, and the fanny-flap, fuq-wit, Keith 'Vindaloo' Allen. is a Welshman... I hope he dies of an uncooked leek! (Maybe no'!

How can a nation be so servile and, he pretends to be part of the 'Fat Les' thing?

We were plagued by this shite on the EBC befor we set off in '98 - and we had:

Edited by Wibble

I saw his gig on BBC tonight - didn't intend watching it but thought he was pretty funny.

He's been off the drink since 1987. I read his book some years back - again was fairly good. He didn't hold much back at all.

Keith Allen though - I see where you're coming from...

I saw his gig on BBC tonight - didn't intend watching it but thought he was pretty funny.

He's been off the drink since 1987. I read his book some years back - again was fairly good. He didn't hold much back at all.

I just don't like his ' foond catholicism' shite - which he wears like a badge, Neil - I ####kin' despise the man.

Noy 'cos of his religious beliefs.. but he was hardly really 'rock-and-roll'. :wink2:

Fair dos. I suppose my views are coloured by his autobiography, which had the distinct air of truth about it yet he came over as fairly likeable. Having said that, most autobiographies I've read have had that effect on me - probably because I wouldn't even pick up one by a total James Hunt like Michael McIntyre...

Quite liked him as a comedian.

He has done some classic football comedy sketches, phoenix from the flames.

Took the piss out of ally mcloed. Its was hilarious.

He supports west brom as well, so not a glory hunter. Much nicer personality than that adrian chiles.

Also think hes a doubler for lee dixon, former arsenal player.

I really like Frank skinner!

His autobiography is one of the best/funniest I've read.

Went to see him in Edinburgh last year, and he was excellent!

Download his podcast every week to listen to while driving, always get a couple of genuine laugh out loud moments from it. Like his close to the bone style.

I admire him for what he's achieved. Ordinary bloke doing factory jobs til he found his true calling. Became a later life dad too, always quite a bold undertaking.

Think he'd be a decent lad to have a blether with. Not over a few pints clearly...

I admire him for what he's achieved. Ordinary bloke doing factory jobs til he found his true calling. Became a later life dad too, always quite a bold undertaking.

Think he'd be a decent lad to have a blether with. Not over a few pints clearly...

Maybe I'm being harsh on him. You shouldn't comment until you've met the punter. He was very fair on the referendum.

Pretty sure he was in the dole when he started the comdey curcuit.

Started from nothing, a true rags to riches example.

He comes accross as a nice guy, a working class done good.

Goodluck to him, but not his national team. Lol

I did'nt realize Keith Allen was welsh, he was on some programme a couple of weeks ago as some sort of cockney geezer and how easy it was to get your wallet lifted on the streets of London.

Like Frank Skinner a lot. He spoke very fairly on last years referendum too. He is just a big England fan. It seems to be why Scots have a beef with him. I admire his passion for his country without him being arrogant about it.

Edited by Ormond

I am not a fan.

Saw him live at fringe a few years back and also saw his BBC show last night......didnt laugh once.

Also I was at a big awards bash in london a few years back which was cringe worthy.....its was full of Publicans and Drink brands. He did nothing but slag of the industry and Carlsberg. He is an ex alkie. If i had worked for Carlsberg i would have walked out.

However i think he is very quick and clever and some of his chat show stuff can be entertaining.