Neil Diamond - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

comming through for this gig tomorrow night, can anyone recommend any good boozers near the hydro that will do a half decent meal

. for all the times ive stayed over for scotland games ive lived on fish suppers and been told its not on for the concert .Pl

Plenty of options in Finnieston, just a short walk away (other side of the railway line from the Hydro - just use the walkway).

Kelvingrove Cafe is supposed to be half decent, but can't say I've dined in it myself (the Kent chippy just down the road being the limit of my Finnieston culinary experiences).

Edited by Charlie Endell

comming through for this gig tomorrow night, can anyone recommend any good boozers near the hydro that will do a half decent meal

. for all the times ive stayed over for scotland games ive lived on fish suppers and been told its not on for the concert .

Porter & Rye if you like steaks. They air cure their own meats. Fantastic but its not cheap!

. for all the times ive stayed over for scotland games ive lived on fish suppers and been told its not on for the concert .

Fanny Trollops on Argyle street - 5 mins walk, excellent food. Just don't go anywhere in The Rotunda - all crap.

Plenty of options in Finnieston, just a short walk away (other side of the railway line from the Hydro - just use the walkway).

Kelvingrove Cafe is supposed to be half decent, but can't say I've dined in it myself (the Kent chippy just down the road being the limit of my Finnieston culinary experiences).

Kelvingrove Cafe is decent.

Was in a couple of Fridays ago for scran.

Fanny Trollops on Argyle street - 5 mins walk, excellent food. Just don't go anywhere in The Rotunda - all crap.

It's nice in there.

Think it was BYOB, but was a while ago I went.

There's a few pubs that serve food too if you're looking for something more casual. All on argyll street the other side of the overpass.

Who was the real Reverend? Was that ever known ?

Thats for the band Reverend Blue Jeans !!