Heat Wave - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the happiness?? Are you near the sea or something? It's too much. 39 in Paris and the normally cooling breeze feels like a hair dryer.

I'm not really happy because i can't cope with heat! I would prefer 20° and a blue skye all year long,

Roasting here doon by the Broomielaw.

Getting the air con adjusted is farcical - we have to phone India to report it - they in turn phone the landlord who is in the same building as us...

Organize a walkoot. There just aren't enough folk prepared to take industrial action these days.

We did it when a pal got barred for being steaming ,walked out

went to another pub ,2wks later owner/barman comes into our new

pub begging us to go back cause his takings were plummeting .

Nae chance sunshine !

We did it when a pal got barred for being steaming ,walked out

went to another pub ,2wks later owner/barman comes into our new

pub begging us to go back cause his takings were plummeting .

Nae chance sunshine !

I got telt aff for singing Flower of Scotland in the Horseshoe Bar. Boycotted it for a year. Barman who did it cracked up, and noo drives a taxi part-time. Got him one day, and fled without paying.

• 2 weeks later...

Typical the last couple have been alright by all accounts, I'm back for this one and its shite

We had a couple of good weeks last year, which coincided with the start of the Commonwealth Games. But I remember watching the cycling on TV, in the final week of the games, and it was bucketing with rain!