Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 16 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

On facebook there is a public group UEFA Euro 2016 Tickets, Buy, Sell and Trade

You would surely find takers on there. Have you advertsied them on here? There are touts on the facebook page although the admin tries to get rid of them.

You could ask for full payment now in whatever format suits you - paypal, bank transfer.

As of now tickets are difficult to get and if you don't plan on using yours then you should be able to offload them easily enough.

Thanks mate. Very helpful. I will do just that! :ok:

I've got a few decent games that I'm not going to. Portugal vs Hungary, Italy vs Sweden and a QF that'll likely feature Spain.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As regards fees I said PERHAPS. As resale portal is not yet open no one knows the rules but in 2012 it was as follows

Unfortunately you will also find out that each transaction has a 10 euro admin fee and that each ticket has a UEFA levied 10% resale fee.

I think that was on the buyer side so the seller might get off SCOT free.

It is all done through UEFA with no contact between buyer and seller.

I have got the following tickets.

2 x England v Wales. cat 3. Lens 16th June.

2 x QF 1 v QF 2. cat 3. Marseille. 30th June.

2 x QF 5 v QF 6. cat 2. Bordeaux. 2nd July.

2 x SF 1 v SF 2. cat 3. Lyon. 6th July.

Not sure yet if they will be getting used by me.

Have sent you a message.

Have all cat 3 tickets to swap for following matches :

last 16 runner up group A vs r/up group C, st.etienne,

Last 16 winner group E vs runner up D , Paris

Ireland vs Sweden, Paris

Ireland vs Italy, Lille

Northern Ireland vs Poland, Nice

If interested in a swap please message me.

On facebook there is a public group UEFA Euro 2016 Tickets, Buy, Sell and Trade

You would surely find takers on there. Have you advertsied them on here? There are touts on the facebook page although the admin tries to get rid of them.

You could ask for full payment now in whatever format suits you - paypal, bank transfer.

As of now tickets are difficult to get and if you don't plan on using yours then you should be able to offload them easily enough.

Have you sold tickets on there? Did you get cash through PayPal?

I feel like a scammer asking for money when I do t have the tickets yet!

Iv'e sold to three differnt folk. All paid in full already.

One paid through western union, the others bank transfer.

I didn't ask for payment, it was offerd to me.

Iv'e sold to three differnt folk. All paid in full already.

One paid through western union, the others bank transfer.

I didn't ask for payment, it was offerd to me.

I'm getting 1/3 payment from a Welsh guy for my tickets for Hungarys vs Austria.

Someone offered me western union and I thought that was dodgy.

Wouldn't say it's dodgy, just a shite system - they pay a senders fee and you can only collect if you know the exact amount the transfer is for in GBP at the time of transaction in accordance with current exchange rate. He sent 157 euro (140 for me) = £102.07 I had no problems going the local travel agents giving them the voucher number and they paid it out there and then.

In short stick to bank transfer.

Awkward sittuation asking for payment or part payment as someone is always at risk.

I haven't any to sell. I'm looking to buy tickets fore the games I plan to attend. I've already paid in full to somebody on here for a ticket for 1 game.

I have sold tickets in the past for previous tournaments (never above face value) and also had people commit to buy and then pullout.

You can become facebook friends etc with them which can help build trust. I've no doubt you are not trying to scam anyone and they will no doubt see that.

Since you are not trying to scam anyone it is also safer to protect yourself.

As of now tickets appear to be scarce. However that can change. If you are definitely not going to use them then safer to sell now and get the money you have paid back.

They can pay you by bank transfer, paypal gift,

Have sent you a message.

Have all cat 3 tickets to swap for following matches :

last 16 runner up group A vs r/up group C, st.etienne,

Last 16 winner group E vs runner up D , Paris

Ireland vs Sweden, Paris

Ireland vs Italy, Lille

Northern Ireland vs Poland, Nice

If interested in a swap please message me.

Will buy Ireland tickets off you if you're willing to sell

Anybody got an application in for more tickets in this batch? I applied some very expensive ones in the Round of 16 and QF. Hope I win one but no more to be honest.

The touts on there are sickening but you will get tickets. It may seem counter intuitive but tickets get easier to obtain as the tournament goes on. Many fans go home.

I'd be surprised if it cost more than face value to get into that game in Marseille. It is likely to involve Spain whose fans never travel in numbers.

If you are unsuccessful this time then the protal in March will have tickets from the later rounds.

Adam, I have tickets for that game in Marseille but have promised to sell them to someone else. If that falls through I'll sell you mines (I think they are category 2 @135 euro each)

Anyone get tickets in the draw? I've got a credit card transaction pending for £185 but no idea what NI games I've got. Stupidly I gave up my two block booking for Windsor 3 years ago which would have guaranteed me ticket for all 3 games.

you`ll get an email (most likely tomorrow) with the summary of your application.Checking the total amount of money in your application and comparing it with 185GBP actual charge will give you at least an idea of how many tickets you`ll get. Will be harder to asses if you allowed to be charged for higher category tickets of course.

Anyone get tickets in the draw? I've got a credit card transaction pending for £185 but no idea what NI games I've got. Stupidly I gave up my two block booking for Windsor 3 years ago which would have guaranteed me ticket for all 3 games.

Hi

Dave.Just received tickets for NI Ukraine. May have some spare when my friend checks his application. I am looking for tickets for any game in Lens,Lille,Paris,Lyon and St Etienne