Tickets - Page 13 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriott Courtyard? Nothing all that special about the name.

Just a chain hotel.

They mean you'll be standing in the courtyard of the Marriott, you'll not be allowed inside :blink:

Will so-called harvesters be giving their tickets to fans who ARE travelling so that they can actually get used here? I haven't made any enquiries about away end tickets as assumed it would be a non-starter for someone who hasn't attended a Scotland away game since Holland (2009).

However, do harvesters just keep their ticket for the mantlepiece even if they dont go? Or would they not want to risk being outed as a harvester?

Bottom line - I am sensing there may be tickets floating about for the away end if the harvesters are not bawbags.

Will so-called harvesters be giving their tickets to fans who ARE travelling so that they can actually get used here? I haven't made any enquiries about away end tickets as assumed it would be a non-starter for someone who hasn't attended a Scotland away game since Holland (2009).

However, do harvesters just keep their ticket for the mantlepiece even if they dont go? Or would they not want to risk being outed as a harvester?

Bottom line - I am sensing there may be tickets floating about for the away end if the harvesters are not bawbags.

don't think the harvesters would sell the ticket on no at £3 so my guess is that aye it will sit on the mantelpiece if say the ticket cost £50 or £60 then l would imagine that they would try and sell the ticket best of luck in getting a ticket mate don't think you will have any problems

There is a ( small )chance I might not be going now. I will know for definite on Friday. But as I elected to pick ticket up I will need to cancel with sfa if I can't now go. But what should someone do that can't go that hasn't been selected to pick up over there? Call the sfa or give it to someone like you?

If you ask nicely I'm sure someone will help you out by private message. A err friend of mine was in the same position as you and asked about on another forum and got sorted.